Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is many things: highly competitive, divisive among fans and very rich. Very, very rich, with a reported net worth of $2 billion. So why would one of the NFL‘s most high-profile owners make a cheesy rap video pimping a Papa John’s pizza deal? We have no idea either. It’s a wonder this YouTube video hasn’t made more of a splash on the social web — yet, at least. READ MORE
- The Top 30 Hurricanes In US History [Gallery]
- NFL Owner’s Cheesy Rap Video Is So Bad it’s Just Bad
- Rolling Stones Recording in France
- Madonna Apologizes to Australian Fans for Canceled Shows
- Journey, Kid Rock and More Set to Play Republican National Convention
Like 98.9 Jack FM on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
NFL Owner’s Cheesy Rap Video Is So Bad it’s Just Bad was originally published on mycolumbusjack.com