Listen Live Graphics (Indy)
RadioNOW Featured Videos


A customer at an Arby’s in Michigan got a little more than roast beef in his sandwich last week when he bit into a piece of a finger, the Jackson Citizen Patriot reports.

Ryan Hart, 14, tells the newspaper he was almost done the sandwich when he tasted something rubbery. He spat it out and saw the back of a finger extending beyond the first knuckle. His reaction: “I was “about to puke… It was just nasty.”

Steve Hall, environmental health director for the Jackson County Health Department, tells the Citizen Patriot an Arby’s employee had sliced her finger while operating a meat slicer and left her station without immediately telling anyone what happened. Other workers were filling an order before they became aware of the situation, Hall says.

The restaurant did not close.

To see the full story visit indystar

Also On RadioNOW 100.9: