Dancing on Stage with Britney Spears at Conseco Fieldhouse
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The ‘Dance on Stage with Britney’ (“Contest”) will begin on August 12, 2011 and end on August 21, 2011 (“Contest Period”). This Contest will be conducted exclusively online. Each winner will get to dance on stage with Britney Spears and will also receive one pair of tickets to see Britney Spears at Conseco Fieldhouse on August 22, 2011
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of the U.S. who are 15 years of age or older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the Contest, participants must do the following:
- Contestants must go to RadioNOW 100.9’s Facebook page and ‘Like’ our page in order to be eligible to register for the contest.
- Upon entering the Contest, participants are to follow the on-screen instructions, including entering their name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, and any optional or additional contact information, as requested, to register for a chance to win.
- All Internet entries must be received by 11:59PM EST on August 21, 2011 or they will be void.
- One entry per person during the Contest Period. Online entrants may only register through Facebook.
- In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account at the time the entry was made.
- Contestant must not be pregnant at time of show or time of entry
- Contestant must refrain from using drugs or alcohol prior to dancing on stage
- The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United who are 15 years of age or older at the time of contest registration
- Employees of WNOU 100.9, Radio One of Indiana LP, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Contest.
- Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from Radio One of Indiana LP within the thirty-day (30) period immediately preceding the start date of this Contest are not eligible to participate.
- Contestants agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- If a winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- Prize package will include the following:
- Two (2) tickets to Britney Spears at Conseco Fieldhouse on August 22, 2011 and the opportunity to dance on stage with Britney Spears during said show.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by WNOU-FM management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
- All Contest winners must sign and date official WNOU-FM release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in the winner’s forfeiture of the prize.
- All cash prizes won will be awarded in the form of a check.
- Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by [station]. Each winner or selected entrant will be notified by email and/or phone within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g., date of drawing). Each winner or selected entrant will then have thirty (30) days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g. drawing date), is ineligible, fails to claim a prize or fails to return completed and executed release forms and affidavits, if applicable and as required by WNOU, or if the prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited and if time permits, at the discretion of the contest sponsor / and or contest administrator, an alternate entrant will be selected as the winner by random drawing from among the remaining entries.
- If the winner is a minor (under the age of eighteen (18), all release forms and affidavits must be signed by the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
- Winners will be instructed to come to the offices of the Station located at 21 E. St. Joseph Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other photo I.D) to claim their prize.
- During the Contest Period, eligible participants will be encouraged to take part in the Contest by registering online at http://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/radionow1009.
- After completing the registration process, qualified entrants will be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize.
- The grand prize drawing will take place on August 21, 2011. The winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received electronically
- The grand prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone.
- All decisions made by WNOU and Radio One of Indiana LP management or any Contest Sponsor regarding any aspect of this Contest are final.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged).
- Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
- No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
- By participating in the Contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. By entering this Contest, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the WNOU and or Contest sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Contest.
- WNOU and Radio One of Indiana LP retain the right to disqualify any contestant if all Contest rules are not followed.
- All Contest winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold WNOU, Radio One of Indiana LP, sponsor, any other Contest parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Contest participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of any awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that WNOU and Radio One of Indiana LP have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Dates and times of concerts and trips promoted by Contest sponsors are subject to change and those changes are deemed to be beyond the control of WNOU and Radio One of Indiana LP. Changes of venue, cancellation of engagements by performing artists, and/or their management may be permanent in nature. WNOU and Radio One of Indiana LP are not obligated to make any effort to find an alternative prize under these circumstances.
- Any information collected by registering to enter the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Contest Rules.
- WNOU, Radio One of Indiana LP participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue an internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Promotion. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, WNOU, Radio One of Indiana LP, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the property of WNOU/Radio One of Indiana LP and will not be returned.
- If for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes WNOU/Radio One of Indiana LP’s control which, in the WNOU/Radio One of Indiana LP’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, WNOU and Radio One of Indiana LP reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest at their sole discretion.
- Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, WNOU and Radio One of Indiana LP reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.