NEW YORK, New York — Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich may have gotten the boot from “I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!” before the show started, but he’s hoping not to get “fired” from his new reality gig.
Blagojevich is among 14 new contestants on the new season of NBC’s “Celebrity Apprentice,” the network revealed on Monday.
Among the other stars joining the upcoming season will be Sharon Osbourne, singer Cyndi Lauper, celebrity chef Curtis Stone, comedian Sinbad, model Selita Ebanks and former Poison frontman-turned-“Rock Of Love” star Bret Michaels.
The show will also get a dose of athleticism from former Olympian Michael Johnson, wrestler Goldberg and former baseball great Daryl Strawberry.
“The Celebrity Apprentice,” hosted by Donald Trump, returns March 14 on NBC.
The full cast of the new season of “Celebrity Apprentice:”
– Comedienne Carol Leifer
– Comedian Sinbad
– WWE star/model Maria Kanellis
– TV personality Sharon Osbourne
– Politician Rod Blagojevich
– Former Olympian Michael Johnson
– Celebrity chef Curtis Stone
– Singer Cyndi Lauper
– Pro wrestler Bill Goldberg
– Former MLB star Daryl Strawberry
– Poison singer Bret Michaels
– Model Selita Ebanks
– Former Olympian-turned-broadcaster Summer Sanders
– Actress Holly Robinson Peete