The Game is no stranger to beef. Outside of his extensive catalogue of music feuds with artists including 50 Cent, Meek Mill and Joe Budden, the West Coast rapper has had his share of real-life altercations that ended with hands being thrown.
This time around, Game has set his sights on a fade with Jake and Logan Paul, using Twitter to publicly call out the brothers for a two-on-two brawl in Downtown Los Angeles. On late Sunday (May 16), Game tweeted both men, saying he and his little brother are ready to rumble.
Jake Paul, no stranger to controversy himself, responded to Game, saying that if they were to fight, the 41-year-old rapper would get “knocked the f*** out.”
Game has yet to respond to Jake Paul’s tweet. But if the pair do meet in the street, the it’s unlikely the Paul’s will be alone: They both reportedly hired round the clock security after Floyd Mayweather’s death threats during a press conference.
Earlier this month, Mayweather vowed to knock out Logan Paul in their upcoming match June 6, calling both Logan and Jake “two fake fighters.”
After a heated exchange in which Jake stole Mayweather’s hat, an all-out brawl erupted, and the champion boxer declaring “I’ll kill you,” as he attempted to hunt down the popular YouTuber.
Joe Budden Trashes Co-Host & 10 Other Industry Beefs Caught On-Air
1. Tupac Goes Off On The Hughes Brothers1 of 10
2. Puff Daddy Trades Words With The LOX2 of 10
3. Sway Has To Check An Emotional Kanye3 of 10
4. Nas Vs. Everybody4 of 10
5. Beanie Sigel Makes A Call To Gillie The Kid5 of 10
6. Joe Budden Gets Tired Of The Migos6 of 10
7. Birdman Tells The Breakfast Club to Put Some Respect His Name7 of 10
8. Cam'ron and Jim Jones Call Mase & Things Get Ugly8 of 10
9. 50 Cent And Cam'ron Trade Words During Interview9 of 10
10. Onyx Member Threatens to "Slam" Charlamagne10 of 10
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox: