Millions of germs are living upon us at all times. Here’s how often you should clean some common everyday items that are probably carrying more germs than you realize:
- Phone- every day. Your phone can actually be dirty than a toilet seat! And then you put up to your face!!
- Pillowcases – every 3 days. Makeup, bacteria, dirt, and oil can build up on your pillow case sometimes causing acne.
- Bed sheets – change every week. Dead skin, dirt, oil, (and sometimes food crumbs) can all accumulate in our beds.
- Toothbrush – every 3 months. This is to ensure that the bristles are still effective plus and to minimize bacteria accumulation.
- Your face – twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night is preferred for your best skin!
- Your hair – every other day. You don’t need to wash your hair everyday. Your hair needs it’s natural oil.
- Your purse – every week. Think about everything you throw in your purse… especially money!
- Towels – every 1-3 uses. Wet towels are the perfect place for moisture-loving bacteria to grow
Also On RadioNOW 100.9: