Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The govenator turned rapper has just debuted his rapping “skills” on a new inspirational video for the song “Pump It Up — The Motivation Song” by Austrian singer Andreas Gabalier. In his bars he drops knowledge like, “Hey, I’m Arnold Schwarzenegger and listen carefully,” Schwarzenegger began. “Dig deep down and ask yourself, who do you want to be. Not what, but who — if you believe success will come to you, work like hell, trust yourself and all your dreams come true.”
The video depicts Schwarzenegger as a youth and through the years even back in the gym hitting the weights at 71 years old. Schwarzenegger chimes in with a second verse saying, “Break some rules, knock the wall, don’t be afraid to fail. You have to think outside the box, I say no pain no gain, I don’t want to hear it cannot be done, always give something back. My name is Arnold Schwarzenegger and I’ll be back.”
While Schwarzenegger’s rap skills are cringe-worthy, the song is a bit inspirational when you break it down. Check it out for yourself.
- Report: Andrew Luck To Announce Retirement
- Here’s What Taylor Swift Wrote in Her Diary When She Was a Teenager
- Win A Family Four Pack Of Tickets To Cedar Point!
- Here Are The Details On Travis Scott’s Upcoming Netflix Documentary
- Man catches roof on fire using Roman Candle to remove hornet’s nest – Dummy of The Day 08/23/19
- VIDEO: Family regrets not getting rental insurance after Bison runs into car – Joe’s Need To Know News 08/23/19
- Man Says Woman Attacked Him In The Style of “Stone Cold Steve Austin” – Dummy of The Day 08/22/19
- Blood Test Can Now Predict When You’ll Die! – Joe’s Need To Know News 08/22/19
- Season 28 of ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Cast is.. Interesting
- Chicago West Might Be The Most Fearless Baby Ever! [VIDEO]
Arnold Schwarzenegger Debuts His Rap Career in a New Video was originally published on wiznation.com