“Pretty Little Liars” actor Tyler Blackburn is opening up about his sexuality in a new interview.
“I’m queer,” Blackburn revealed to The Advocate magazine “I’ve identified as bisexual since a teenager. just want to feel powerful in my own skin, and my own mind, and in my own heart.”
Blackburn, who played Caleb Rivers for seven seasons on Pretty Little Liars and is currently starring on the CW series Roswell, New Mexico, where he plays Alex Manes, a gay war veteran and amputee.
The actor said he’s tired of caring what people think.
“I just want to live my truth and feel OK with experiencing love and experiencing self-love,” he said, adding, “Yes, there is an element of, I want to feel like it’s OK to hold my boyfriend’s hand as I’m walking down the street, and not worry. Is someone going to look and be like, ‘Whoa, is that guy from that show? I didn’t know that [he was queer.]’ I want to own my space now.”
“Now we’re at a place where fluidity is spoken about in such a beautiful way that it doesn’t make me feel as pressured to have it figured out,” Blackburn added.
SOURCE: Advocate Magazine
- Couple Arrested For Riding Bikes Drunk In The Road Hook Up In The Back Of Cop Car (Dummy of The Day 09/17/19)
- Joe’s Need To Know News 09/17/19
- Millie Bobby Brown Responds to Getting Called Out For “Faking” Skincare Routine
- Taylor Swift Is Joining ‘The Voice’
- PODCAST: Murder Monday The Spontaneous Combustion of Mary Reeser
- MUGSHOT Captain America Arrested: Dummy of The Day 09/16/19
- Woman dreamed she was forced to eat her engagement ring and woke up to find out that she had actually eaten it
- Monday Motivation 09/16/19
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Make Out Video Made Me Cringe
- Dustin’s Indy 100: The Brickyard 400 [VIDEO]