Demi Lovato looks feeling good and she is’s rocking a new short hair style too!
The “Cool for the Summer” singer debuted a spring-ready hair cut, with much darker color as well on her IG story on Thursday evening.
According to her stylist, Lovato has been wearing extensions and growing her hair out and she wanted a new style to represent how she has been feeling, which is “great“.
“Demi has been feeling great and wanted something to represent that,” Amber Maynard Bolt, the master stylist at Nine Zero One Salon says of Lovato’s new ‘do in a press release. “She’s been wearing extensions and growing her hair out for a while so this was a nice change up.”
Lovato has largely been focused on healing since overdosing last July and we can’t wait to see what she has planned for this spring!
- Kanye West Says ‘DONDA 2’ Drops In February, Allegedly
- Doja Cat, Saweetie & Summer Walker To Be Honored At Billboard’s Women In Music Awards
- Nicki Minaj In Legal Trouble Again After Security Claims Husband Kenneth Petty Broke His Jaw
- Shaq Goes Off On Joel Embiid’s “Soft” Partner Ben Simmons, Calls Him A “Crybaby”
- Celebrity Fans Congratulate ABC’s ‘Abbott Elementary’ On Chart-Topping Ratings [Details]
- Zaya Wade Pays Tribute To Kobe And Gianna Bryant In Yellow Lakers Jersey Dress
- J. Cole, Kid Cudi & Halsey To Headline 2022 Governors Ball
- LaMelo Ball Kicks Off “NBA 2K Invitational Presented by PUMA” With His eSports Brand, MB1 Gaming
- The SAT Exam Is Set To Get Shorter And Go Digital By 2024
- Neil Young Threatens To Pull His Music From Spotify Over Joe Rogan’s COVID ‘Disinformation’