Demi Lovato looks feeling good and she is’s rocking a new short hair style too!
The “Cool for the Summer” singer debuted a spring-ready hair cut, with much darker color as well on her IG story on Thursday evening.
According to her stylist, Lovato has been wearing extensions and growing her hair out and she wanted a new style to represent how she has been feeling, which is “great“.
“Demi has been feeling great and wanted something to represent that,” Amber Maynard Bolt, the master stylist at Nine Zero One Salon says of Lovato’s new ‘do in a press release. “She’s been wearing extensions and growing her hair out for a while so this was a nice change up.”
Lovato has largely been focused on healing since overdosing last July and we can’t wait to see what she has planned for this spring!
- Would You Be Down to Watch All of Stephen King’s Movies… and Get Paid for It!?
- Indianapolis Colts Waive Quarterback Chad Kelly
- OMG!!! Cheez-its Pizza!!!
- Take Our Music Survey To Win A $250 Visa Gift Card!
- Police Pull Over Amish Horse And Buggy And find Open Beer Bottles, Twisted Tea And A Huge Sound System
- Joe’s Need To Know News 09/18/19
- KFC Is Testing Out A Donut & Fried Chicken Sandwich?!
- Couple Arrested For Riding Bikes Drunk In The Road Hook Up In The Back Of Cop Car (Dummy of The Day 09/17/19)
- Joe’s Need To Know News 09/17/19
- Millie Bobby Brown Responds to Getting Called Out For “Faking” Skincare Routine