Demi Lovato looks feeling good and she is’s rocking a new short hair style too!
The “Cool for the Summer” singer debuted a spring-ready hair cut, with much darker color as well on her IG story on Thursday evening.
According to her stylist, Lovato has been wearing extensions and growing her hair out and she wanted a new style to represent how she has been feeling, which is “great“.
“Demi has been feeling great and wanted something to represent that,” Amber Maynard Bolt, the master stylist at Nine Zero One Salon says of Lovato’s new ‘do in a press release. “She’s been wearing extensions and growing her hair out for a while so this was a nice change up.”
Lovato has largely been focused on healing since overdosing last July and we can’t wait to see what she has planned for this spring!
- Main Character Revealed of ‘Hunger Games’ Prequel
- WATCH: The Weeknd ‘Blinding Lights’ Music Video
- Dustin’s Positive Quote Of The Day
- Taylor Swift’s Mom Andrea Diagnosed With Breast Cancer Again and More…
- Sag Awards: All The Big Winners
- WATCH: Lennon Stella’s ‘Kissing Other People’ Video
- WATCH: Post Malone In ‘Spenser Confidential’ Trailer
- Win Tickets To Museum By Moonlight At The Children’s Museum
- Win Tickets To See Martin Lawrence At Bankers Life Fieldhouse
- Indy’s Connection: The Excel Center’s Adult High School Diplomas and United Way’s Impact in Indianapolis