Demi Lovato looks feeling good and she is’s rocking a new short hair style too!
The “Cool for the Summer” singer debuted a spring-ready hair cut, with much darker color as well on her IG story on Thursday evening.
According to her stylist, Lovato has been wearing extensions and growing her hair out and she wanted a new style to represent how she has been feeling, which is “great“.
“Demi has been feeling great and wanted something to represent that,” Amber Maynard Bolt, the master stylist at Nine Zero One Salon says of Lovato’s new ‘do in a press release. “She’s been wearing extensions and growing her hair out for a while so this was a nice change up.”
Lovato has largely been focused on healing since overdosing last July and we can’t wait to see what she has planned for this spring!
- How To See Every Instagram Bio You Ever Had!
- H&M is Selling Ariana Grande ‘Sweetner’ Merch
- Ed Sheeran Just Took His Love For Heinz To The Next Level
- The Dummy of the Day – 6/17/19
- Joe’s Need To Know News – 6/17/19
- Adam Sandler’s Wife on His Kiss With Jennifer Aniston
- WATCH: News You Can Lose – 6/17/19
- #MurderMonday: The Luby’s Diner Massacre
- OJ Simpson Joined Twitter
- Monday Motivation