Demi Lovato looks feeling good and she is’s rocking a new short hair style too!
The “Cool for the Summer” singer debuted a spring-ready hair cut, with much darker color as well on her IG story on Thursday evening.
According to her stylist, Lovato has been wearing extensions and growing her hair out and she wanted a new style to represent how she has been feeling, which is “great“.
“Demi has been feeling great and wanted something to represent that,” Amber Maynard Bolt, the master stylist at Nine Zero One Salon says of Lovato’s new ‘do in a press release. “She’s been wearing extensions and growing her hair out for a while so this was a nice change up.”
Lovato has largely been focused on healing since overdosing last July and we can’t wait to see what she has planned for this spring!
- #FreakShowFriday PODCAST: Emmit’s ZOMBIE HAMSTER!
- PODCAST: Chris Hogan From Dave Ramsey Helps Porkchop W/ Debt
- Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth,” A New Music-Led Initiative to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment [Watch]
- #AskAlex PODCAST: This Mom & Daughter Take Each Other’s Nudes
- LOL: James Corden Gets Hilariously Trolled For Posting Photo He May Or May Not Have Known Was Photoshopped
- Former Lawrence Central Star Kyle Guy Declares For NBA Draft
- Is Britney Spears Being Held in a Mental Health Facility Against Her Will?
- Sophie Turner Admits She Thought About Suicide Due To ‘Game Of Thrones’ Backlash
- The Kardashians Announce New UCLA Health Center Named After Their Late Father
- ‘Drake Curse’ Is Real: Soccer Club Bans Players from Taking Photos with Drizzy