Britney Spears is taking care of herself mentally.
According to TMZ, Spears checked herself into a mental health facility about a week ago, where she will live for 30 days.
Spears reportedly admitted herself after being distraught over her dad, Jamie Spears’ illness, who has had 2 surgeries to correct major issues with his intestines and colon, with his last surgery having some complications.
Spears put her Vegas residency on hold to care for her dad, sharing a special message about him with her fans on Instagram.
- WATCH: Morning After The Rose Ep. 9 (WTA) With Jules
- It’s Lit and Under Surveillance: Travis Scott Under Investigation For Allegedly Breaking COVID Rules
- Chloé Zhao Makes History As First Asian Woman To Win Best Director For ‘Nomadland’ At Golden Globes
- Nelly Interview With Eliott King on Radio Now 100.9
- You Care: Divorce Papers Reveal The Reason Kim Kardashian Divorced Kanye West
- Dancer Claims Professional Snitch Tekashi69 Hit Her With A Champagne Bottle At Strip Club
- Indy’s Connection: Understanding the Difference in Vaccines
- Hypebeast Alert: The Supreme/Nike SB Dunks Drop This Week, Expect Many Ls
- Mix It Up ATL: DJ Montay Breaks Down How “Low” by Flo Rida Came About [Exclusive Interview]
- Gracie J Is Shaking The Nail Industry Up With Her Intricate, Detailed Nail Art