On early Tuesday morning, MMA fighter Conor McGregor announced on Twitter that he is retiring from the sport formally known as “Mixed Martial Art.”
This is not the first time time McGregor has announced his retirement, he made a similar announcement on Twitter back in 2016.
UFC Preside Dana White shared his thoughts on McGregor’s retirement announcement in text messages sent to ESPN journalist Brett Okamoto.
McGregor’s last fight was against Khabib Nurmagomedov, who defeated him in October 2018. A brawl after the fight landed him a six-month suspension, which was due to expire on April 7th of this year.
This story is developing, we will keep you updated as more information becomes available.
- Naughty Christmas Lights! HAHA!!
- The West Family Christmas Card Has Arrived! [PHOTO]
- Joe’s Need To Know News: New National Suicide Text Line and Starbucks Employee Sings A Song Before He Quits
- When to Expect Ariana Grande’s ‘Sweetner World Tour’ Live Album
- Google Shares How Many Children Search If Santa Clause is Real or Not
- Selena Gomez Reveals Album Name And Artwork! YAAAAY!
- Jason Statham And Post Malone In Gun Battle
- Best Holiday Movies From 2000 To NOW!
- Is Victor Oladipo Going On A Date With Nicole Scherzinger?
- Kris Jenner wants to give you the gift of BOTOX