On early Tuesday morning, MMA fighter Conor McGregor announced on Twitter that he is retiring from the sport formally known as “Mixed Martial Art.”
This is not the first time time McGregor has announced his retirement, he made a similar announcement on Twitter back in 2016.
UFC Preside Dana White shared his thoughts on McGregor’s retirement announcement in text messages sent to ESPN journalist Brett Okamoto.
McGregor’s last fight was against Khabib Nurmagomedov, who defeated him in October 2018. A brawl after the fight landed him a six-month suspension, which was due to expire on April 7th of this year.
This story is developing, we will keep you updated as more information becomes available.
- Sam Smith Sets Release Date For New Album
- WATCH: Stranger Things Season 4 New Teaser Trailer
- WATCH: Indiana Jones 5 starts recording soon!!!
- Favorite Chick Flicks From the 90’s and Early 2000’s
- Send Your S/O Lizzo Inspired Valentine’s
- Shake Shack is Coming to Fishers
- 6-Year-Old Finds $100 Bill With Special Note at the Grocery Store
- 10 Tips To Win Valentine’s Day On A Budget
- WATCH: Camila Cabello’s ‘My Oh My’ Music Video ft. DaBaby
- Did They Go Too Far? Pranksters pretended to contaminate a New York Subway with the Coronavirus