On early Tuesday morning, MMA fighter Conor McGregor announced on Twitter that he is retiring from the sport formally known as “Mixed Martial Art.”
This is not the first time time McGregor has announced his retirement, he made a similar announcement on Twitter back in 2016.
UFC Preside Dana White shared his thoughts on McGregor’s retirement announcement in text messages sent to ESPN journalist Brett Okamoto.
McGregor’s last fight was against Khabib Nurmagomedov, who defeated him in October 2018. A brawl after the fight landed him a six-month suspension, which was due to expire on April 7th of this year.
This story is developing, we will keep you updated as more information becomes available.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Listen To New Music Friday: Keith Urban & Crying To Justin Bieber!
- Grae Drake’s Movie Review: ‘The Devil All The Time,’ ‘Antebellum,’ & ‘The Secrets We Keep’
- Feel Good Friday: Pride Makes Us Feel Good
- Big Al’s Name Search
- Go Find … Something You Hate
- KKMS Daily News: More Laundry Problems News
- Producer Trey & Wife Kara Welcome Baby Boy!
- “Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air” Mansion Will Be Available On Airbnb!
- Harry Styles Replaces Shia LaBeouf in ‘Don’t Worry Darling’