Nikki Bella is retiring.
The 35-year-old announced that she will retire from the WWE during the season finale of Total Bellas over the weekend.
“I just feel like I’m too old for that travel,” she said to her family at dinner, “So I realized like, why am I doing this — I don’t feel good.”
“I really am ready to hang up the jersey. Like, I can say it fully.” She continued. “Here’s to closing one chapter and the next one opening.”
Nikki joined the WWE back in 2007 and since then has been a 2-time WWE Divas champion and along with her twin sister Brie Bella, one of the most popular women in the history of the company.
- Nike To Drop “Classic Edition” Retro Jerseys For 3 NBA Teams
- WATCH: Billie Eilish Gets Animated Disney Style In New Trailer
- Manning’s former teammates, coaches, friends share well wishes ahead of Hall of Fame
- Fenty Beauty Made Rihanna A Billionaire
- Teaser Trailer For The First Episode of Netflix’s Sports Docuseries ‘UNTOLD’ Focusing on “Malice At The Palace” Has Arrived
- Today’s Biggest Stars Reimagine Classic Cinema In Special Vanity Fair September Issue [Photos]
- Oh Word?: 5’8″ Rapper Big Sean Claims Chiropractor Visit Helped Him Grow 2 Inches
- DaBaby Reportedly DaDropped The Ball on Delivering Apologies To Festivals
- Skateboarding Star Terry Kennedy Charged With First-Degree Murder
- HHW Gaming: Xbox’s Latest Wireless Controller Features A “Dazzling Blue” Finish & Rubber Grips