Nikki Bella is retiring.
The 35-year-old announced that she will retire from the WWE during the season finale of Total Bellas over the weekend.
“I just feel like I’m too old for that travel,” she said to her family at dinner, “So I realized like, why am I doing this — I don’t feel good.”
“I really am ready to hang up the jersey. Like, I can say it fully.” She continued. “Here’s to closing one chapter and the next one opening.”
Nikki joined the WWE back in 2007 and since then has been a 2-time WWE Divas champion and along with her twin sister Brie Bella, one of the most popular women in the history of the company.
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting Baby No. 3!
- Not Wearing A Mask In Indianapolis Could Cost You $1,000
- The world’s last Blockbuster will soon be up for rent on Airbnb!
- Zac Efron is starring in a ‘Three Men and a Baby’ remake!
- Shia LaBeouf is Rumored to be Marvel’s next Iceman
- Jason Derulo Appears to knock Will Smith’s front teeth out in a TikTok video
- Lizzo Signs TV Show Deal With Amazon
- Avon High School transitioning to e-learning starting Tuesday, full in-person classes to resume Aug. 31
- ‘Black Lives Matter’ mural in Downtown Indianapolis defaced
- Noblesville High School Confirms Positive COVID-19 Test