Nikki Bella is retiring.
The 35-year-old announced that she will retire from the WWE during the season finale of Total Bellas over the weekend.
“I just feel like I’m too old for that travel,” she said to her family at dinner, “So I realized like, why am I doing this — I don’t feel good.”
“I really am ready to hang up the jersey. Like, I can say it fully.” She continued. “Here’s to closing one chapter and the next one opening.”
Nikki joined the WWE back in 2007 and since then has been a 2-time WWE Divas champion and along with her twin sister Brie Bella, one of the most popular women in the history of the company.
- WATCH: News You Can Lose Ep. 4/22/19
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Star Tyler Blackburn Comes Out As Bisexual
- #MurderMonday PODCAST: The BBQ Killer
- Adele Announces She’s Getting A Divorce From Her Husband
- #FreakShowFriday PODCAST: Emmit’s ZOMBIE HAMSTER!
- PODCAST: Chris Hogan From Dave Ramsey Helps Porkchop W/ Debt
- Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth,” A New Music-Led Initiative to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment [Watch]
- #AskAlex PODCAST: This Mom & Daughter Take Each Other’s Nudes
- LOL: James Corden Gets Hilariously Trolled For Posting Photo He May Or May Not Have Known Was Photoshopped
- Former Lawrence Central Star Kyle Guy Declares For NBA Draft