It was in 2009 that Ashley Tisdale released her last album, Guilty Pleasure.
Since then, her fans have been starving for new music and they are finally going to get it, with her upcoming album Symptoms, which will be released later on this year.
Now, when does the new album come out, you ask? Well a fan on Twitter asked the same question, and Tisdale responded by saying “announcement coming next week.”
Based on Tisdale’s response most are speculating that the announcement will be the official release date but we will have to see.
Tisdale dropped a new song called, “Love Me & Let Me Go” and the video is smoking hot, check it out below:
- WATCH: Alessia Cara Joins Eliott King For An Interview
- Aww! Jay-Z’s Reaction To Seeing Kelly Rowland At Last Night’s ‘The Harder They Fall’ Premiere Has Twitter In Their Feelings!
- Beyoncé Breaks The Internet… Again!
- Mikado Japanese Restaurant in downtown Indy to close in December
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’
- WATCH: Jimmy Kimmel Helps Billie Eilish With Her Bucket List
- WATCH: Megan Fox & MGK Test Each Other In Couples Quiz
- Halle Berry Fights For Redemption In The First Trailer For Her New Netflix Film ‘Bruised’
- Disney Delivers New ‘Hawkeye’ Teaser, Announces Two-Episode Premiere
- ¿Qué lo que?: Offset Buys Cardi B A Mansion In The Dominican Republic For Her Birthday