It was in 2009 that Ashley Tisdale released her last album, Guilty Pleasure.
Since then, her fans have been starving for new music and they are finally going to get it, with her upcoming album Symptoms, which will be released later on this year.
Now, when does the new album come out, you ask? Well a fan on Twitter asked the same question, and Tisdale responded by saying “announcement coming next week.”
Based on Tisdale’s response most are speculating that the announcement will be the official release date but we will have to see.
Tisdale dropped a new song called, “Love Me & Let Me Go” and the video is smoking hot, check it out below:
- WATCH: Ally Brooke Talks About Her New Single
- WATCH: What Does Ally Brooke Have Planned For Carb Night??
- Jessica Alba Takes A Shot of Tequila Before Filming Love Scenes
- Halsey’s ‘No Cellphone’ Rule
- WATCH: New Music Video From 5 Seconds of Summer
- Lady Has Dog Euthanized So It Can Be Buried With Her
- Producer Porkchop Talks Coming Out To His Parents
- The Dummy of the Day
- Joe’s Need To Know News
- PODCAST: Radio DJ’s Epically QUIT The Show