The repercussions for Lori Loughlin and her daughter Olivia Jade in regards to the college cheating scandal have started rolling in and boy are they SWIFT. Sephora has ended their partnership with Olivia Jade and Hallmark Channel has ended their relationship with Loughlin.
Olivia Jade, the 19-year-old USC student who promoted Sephora’s products in sponsored Instagram posts and created her very own palette was dropped Thursday morning according to TMZ. The company released a statement saying, “After careful review of recent developments, we have made the decision to end the Sephora Collection partnership with Olivia Jade, effective immediately.”
Her collection was also removed from the website.
Loughlin, who partnered with Hallmark was cut today as well. The brand said it was “saddened” by the allegations and have stopped development of all productions she was involved in.
Olivia faces possible expulsion from USC.
- PODCAST: Joe Is Starting Couple’s Therapy
- #AskAlex PODCAST: Baby Pics With Dead Grandma?
- Post Malone Shares What An Average Day Is Like In New “Wow” Video
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Are Putting Their Wedding Plans On Hold
- Here’s The First Trailer For ‘Stranger Things 3’ [VIDEO]
- Here’s The Secret To Going Viral On Instagram! [VIDEO]
- Watch Tori Kelly & Ally Brooke Cover Lady Gaga’s “Shallow” [VIDEO]
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
- Cardi B To Star In A Stripper Revenge Film With Jennifer Lopez, Lili Reinhart And More
- Carmella Says The ‘Women Are Taking Over The WWE’ Right Now [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
Lori Loughlin, Daughter Olivia Jade Lose Endorsements In Wake Of College Cheating Scandal was originally published on radionowhouston.com