After not posting on Instagram since January 14th of this year, Demi Lovato is back and punching out people’s teeth, literally.
The 26-year-old Tell Me You Love Me artist posted a video of herself and Jay Glazer on Instagram as the two celebrated Lovato knocking one of his front teeth out during a training session Tuesday morning.
The video was followed by the caption, “Holy shit I literally knocked @jayglazer’s tooth out during training this morning – while he was wearing a mouth piece!!!! Hahahahaha sorry (not sorry) Jay!!! 😂😝👊🏼 So coach, when’s my first fight?! 😝 #unbreakableperformance”
Jay Glazer, the owner of Unbreakable Performance Center and Lovato’s trainer is known for being one of Lovato’s biggest supporters and the two have shared multiple videos training together. See the videos below:
Lovato is reportedly still sober and committed to her sobriety, just over eight months after she was hospitalized for an apparent overdose last July, and her rehabilitation treatment.
- #FreakShowFriday PODCAST: Emmit’s ZOMBIE HAMSTER!
- PODCAST: Chris Hogan From Dave Ramsey Helps Porkchop W/ Debt
- Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth,” A New Music-Led Initiative to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment [Watch]
- #AskAlex PODCAST: This Mom & Daughter Take Each Other’s Nudes
- LOL: James Corden Gets Hilariously Trolled For Posting Photo He May Or May Not Have Known Was Photoshopped
- Former Lawrence Central Star Kyle Guy Declares For NBA Draft
- Is Britney Spears Being Held in a Mental Health Facility Against Her Will?
- Sophie Turner Admits She Thought About Suicide Due To ‘Game Of Thrones’ Backlash
- The Kardashians Announce New UCLA Health Center Named After Their Late Father
- ‘Drake Curse’ Is Real: Soccer Club Bans Players from Taking Photos with Drizzy