Rachel Crow, who first made waves as a contestant on the US edition of the “X Factor” and has since starred on ABC’s “Schooled,” is quickly becoming the girl that everyone can’t stop talking about.
A few weeks after releasing her latest single, “Up All Night,” the 21-year old star joined The Joe & Alex Show in the backstage studio where they discussed her latest single.
“It’s sorta about his heart-break because its like I know I keep you up all night… now that I’m away from you.” Crow said with a smile. “Gotta empower my ladies you know.”
Crow also talked about turning 21 years old, where she revealed how she celebrated and what her first drink of choice was for her birthday night. Plus, she also talked about being on a reality show, finding herself and get this… meeting SpongeBob!!
Hit that play button above to watch the full interview!
- Ana’s Midweek Update: KiddNation Wrapped
- Love Letters To Kellie: No One Accepts My Criminal Boyfriend
- Christmas Wishes: Needing Some Extra Love This Christmas
- On Brand: Drake Is Really Selling Drake-Scented Candles
- Gang Gang: Cardi B Apologizes For Having Almost 40 People At Thanksgiving
- Ice-T Reveals His “No Masker” Father-In-Law’s Scary Bout With COVID-19 Has Now Made Him A Believer
- Steph Curry Officially Has His Own Brand Under The Under Armour Umbrella
- Andy Grammer’s Love For Kidd’s Kids… And Tik Tok!
- Are A$AP Rocky & Rihanna Knocking The Designer Boots?
- Jaden Smith Donates 300 Pairs of Kicks on ‘Sneaker Shopping With Complex’