Rachel Crow, who first made waves as a contestant on the US edition of the “X Factor” and has since starred on ABC’s “Schooled,” is quickly becoming the girl that everyone can’t stop talking about.
A few weeks after releasing her latest single, “Up All Night,” the 21-year old star joined The Joe & Alex Show in the backstage studio where they discussed her latest single.
“It’s sorta about his heart-break because its like I know I keep you up all night… now that I’m away from you.” Crow said with a smile. “Gotta empower my ladies you know.”
Crow also talked about turning 21 years old, where she revealed how she celebrated and what her first drink of choice was for her birthday night. Plus, she also talked about being on a reality show, finding herself and get this… meeting SpongeBob!!
Hit that play button above to watch the full interview!
- A Gossip Girl Reboot is Happening!
- Instagram Tests Hiding Number of Likes
- Cardi B & Offset Play Hilarious Game With Jimmy Kimmel
- Joe’s Need To Know News – 7/18/19
- Get A Peek At “Cats” Starring Taylor Swift, Jennifer Hudson & More
- WATCH: HUSTLERS Movie Trailer w/ JLo, Lizzo, & Cardi B
- WATCH: News You Can Lose ep. 7/17/19
- Donald Glover’s Dad Passed Away While He Was Recording “The Lion King”
- Joe’s Never Traveling With His Mother-In-Law Again
- The Dummy of the Day – 7/17/19