Rachel Crow, who first made waves as a contestant on the US edition of the “X Factor” and has since starred on ABC’s “Schooled,” is quickly becoming the girl that everyone can’t stop talking about.
A few weeks after releasing her latest single, “Up All Night,” the 21-year old star joined The Joe & Alex Show in the backstage studio where they discussed her latest single.
“It’s sorta about his heart-break because its like I know I keep you up all night… now that I’m away from you.” Crow said with a smile. “Gotta empower my ladies you know.”
Crow also talked about turning 21 years old, where she revealed how she celebrated and what her first drink of choice was for her birthday night. Plus, she also talked about being on a reality show, finding herself and get this… meeting SpongeBob!!
Hit that play button above to watch the full interview!
- Jordan Brand Previews Heat-Filled Fall 2021 Collection
- Naomi Osaka Withdraws From Wimbledon To Focus on Her Mental Health
- These Dope Kicks Found On GOAT Won’t Hurt Your Bank Account
- Gucci Debuts Eco-Friendly Sneakers
- Diddy Launching Entertainment Development Program For Underrepresented Communities
- Happy Birthday: Here’s Why Takeoff Is The Best & Most Underrated Member of the Migos
- Eve Verzuz Trina Went Down Now Swizz Beatz Teases Lil Kim Has Got Next
- La La Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- Did You Feel That? Earthquake Reported in West Indiana
- LeBron James Criticizes NBA’s Condensed Schedule Following Kawhi Leonard’s ACL Injury