Rachel Crow, who first made waves as a contestant on the US edition of the “X Factor” and has since starred on ABC’s “Schooled,” is quickly becoming the girl that everyone can’t stop talking about.
A few weeks after releasing her latest single, “Up All Night,” the 21-year old star joined The Joe & Alex Show in the backstage studio where they discussed her latest single.
“It’s sorta about his heart-break because its like I know I keep you up all night… now that I’m away from you.” Crow said with a smile. “Gotta empower my ladies you know.”
Crow also talked about turning 21 years old, where she revealed how she celebrated and what her first drink of choice was for her birthday night. Plus, she also talked about being on a reality show, finding herself and get this… meeting SpongeBob!!
Hit that play button above to watch the full interview!
- Indiana Zoo Owner From ‘Tiger King’ Issued Temporary Restraining Order
- Order Girl Scout Cookies Online and Donate to Front Line Workers
- Trump Signs $2 Trillion Stimulus Package In Wake Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- $2 Trillion Stimulus Package Passed By The House
- Dustin’s Positive Quote Of The Day
- Roman Reigns Removes Himself From Wrestlemania Match
- Viral BBC Interview Dad Is Back, Kids Steal The Show Again
- Miley Cyrus Was Inspired By Another Disney Star to Audition for Hannah Montana
- The Self Care Guru Pro Tip 24: How To Take Care of Your Mental Health During Coronavirus
- B4UFall Is Helping Local Residents Get The Help They Need