Rachel Crow, who first made waves as a contestant on the US edition of the “X Factor” and has since starred on ABC’s “Schooled,” is quickly becoming the girl that everyone can’t stop talking about.
A few weeks after releasing her latest single, “Up All Night,” the 21-year old star joined The Joe & Alex Show in the backstage studio where they discussed her latest single.
“It’s sorta about his heart-break because its like I know I keep you up all night… now that I’m away from you.” Crow said with a smile. “Gotta empower my ladies you know.”
Crow also talked about turning 21 years old, where she revealed how she celebrated and what her first drink of choice was for her birthday night. Plus, she also talked about being on a reality show, finding herself and get this… meeting SpongeBob!!
Hit that play button above to watch the full interview!
- Lizzo Being Sued For Defamation Against Postmates Courier
- The Motorola Razr Flip Phone is Making a Comeback
- Meteor Shower This Weekend!!
- Spongebob Trailer With…Keanu Reeves? [VIDEO]
- Taylor Swift vs. Scooter & Scott: What You Need To Know
- Scientists Are Trying To Make Your Dog Live Longer
- Kate Hudson wants you to drink more vodka!
- Get Paid $1,000 to Watch 24 Hallmark Christmas Movies in 12 Days
- Worst Baby Names of 2019
- WATCH: Cardi B, Lizzo, Billie Eilish & More Read Mean Tweets