Rachel Crow, who first made waves as a contestant on the US edition of the “X Factor” and has since starred on ABC’s “Schooled,” is quickly becoming the girl that everyone can’t stop talking about.
A few weeks after releasing her latest single, “Up All Night,” the 21-year old star joined The Joe & Alex Show in the backstage studio where they discussed her latest single.
“It’s sorta about his heart-break because its like I know I keep you up all night… now that I’m away from you.” Crow said with a smile. “Gotta empower my ladies you know.”
Crow also talked about turning 21 years old, where she revealed how she celebrated and what her first drink of choice was for her birthday night. Plus, she also talked about being on a reality show, finding herself and get this… meeting SpongeBob!!
Hit that play button above to watch the full interview!
- EXCLUSIVE: Gabby Barrett Dishes On “I Hope” Remix, Pregnancy Cravings, & More!
- Love Letters To Kellie: Grandma Doesn’t Accept Me
- Big Al’s Doggy Dilemma
- KKMS Daily News: Ana’s Fingerprint Injury
- Everything You Need to Know About Cardi B’s Divorce with Offset
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- WATCH: Lady Gaga’s ‘911’ Short Film
- Listen To New Music Friday: Keith Urban & Crying To Justin Bieber!
- Grae Drake’s Movie Review: ‘The Devil All The Time,’ ‘Antebellum,’ & ‘The Secrets We Keep’
- Feel Good Friday: Pride Makes Us Feel Good