Rachel Crow, who first made waves as a contestant on the US edition of the “X Factor” and has since starred on ABC’s “Schooled,” is quickly becoming the girl that everyone can’t stop talking about.
A few weeks after releasing her latest single, “Up All Night,” the 21-year old star joined The Joe & Alex Show in the backstage studio where they discussed her latest single.
“It’s sorta about his heart-break because its like I know I keep you up all night… now that I’m away from you.” Crow said with a smile. “Gotta empower my ladies you know.”
Crow also talked about turning 21 years old, where she revealed how she celebrated and what her first drink of choice was for her birthday night. Plus, she also talked about being on a reality show, finding herself and get this… meeting SpongeBob!!
Hit that play button above to watch the full interview!
- Madison Beer Talks New Album, Powerful Women, And Her Comfortable Couch [Watch]
- Her Story – RadioNow 100.9 Celebrates Women’s History Month
- HHW Gaming: ‘NBA 2K21’ Coming To Xbox Game Pass Thursday
- Blessings: Big Sean Reveals He Contemplated Suicide On Several Occasions
- Sunken Place Stool Pigeon Tekashi69 Sued For Not Paying His Armed Security, Allegedly
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Body In Her Calvins
- Get A Golden Glow With Fenty Beauty’s Latest Product Launch, Body Sauce
- Eddie Huang Talks Up Pop Smoke’s Acting Skills On ‘BOOGIE’ Film
- Serena Williams And Olympia’s Latest Stuart Weitzman Campaign Is Giving Us The Feels
- Meghan Markle Wore A $4,700 Armani Dress During Tell-All Interview Special With Oprah