Rachel Crow, who first made waves as a contestant on the US edition of the “X Factor” and has since starred on ABC’s “Schooled,” is quickly becoming the girl that everyone can’t stop talking about.
A few weeks after releasing her latest single, “Up All Night,” the 21-year old star joined The Joe & Alex Show in the backstage studio where they discussed her latest single.
“It’s sorta about his heart-break because its like I know I keep you up all night… now that I’m away from you.” Crow said with a smile. “Gotta empower my ladies you know.”
Crow also talked about turning 21 years old, where she revealed how she celebrated and what her first drink of choice was for her birthday night. Plus, she also talked about being on a reality show, finding herself and get this… meeting SpongeBob!!
Hit that play button above to watch the full interview!
- Ciara Slays In Archive ’92-’93 Dolce & Gabbana
- Watch: Pixar’s Upcoming Movie ‘Lightyear’ Released A Teaser Trailer With Chris Evans As Buzz Lightyear
- Lil Nas X’s Dad Puts On Cape To Defend His Son Following Boosie Badazz’s Latest Homophobic Rant
- Watch Trailer: Fans Are Thrilled To Watch Sandra Bullock & Viola Davis In The Upcoming Netflix Drama ‘The Unforgivable’
- ‘Squid Game’ Creator Responds To LeBron James Criticism of The Show’s Ending, Clowns ‘Space Jam A New Legacy’
- Myles Turner wears sneakers designed by Indy artist
- WATCH: Ed Sheeran Does NPR Tiny Desk Performance “Home Edition”
- Game-Worn Michael Jordan Nike Sneakers Sell For $1.47M In Las Vegas
- ‘Transformers: Rise of The Beasts’ Wraps Production, Optimus Prime Pic
- Tessa Thompson Gives Modern-Day Angel Vibes At The “Passing” Premiere In LA