Rachel Crow, who first made waves as a contestant on the US edition of the “X Factor” and has since starred on ABC’s “Schooled,” is quickly becoming the girl that everyone can’t stop talking about.
A few weeks after releasing her latest single, “Up All Night,” the 21-year old star joined The Joe & Alex Show in the backstage studio where they discussed her latest single.
“It’s sorta about his heart-break because its like I know I keep you up all night… now that I’m away from you.” Crow said with a smile. “Gotta empower my ladies you know.”
Crow also talked about turning 21 years old, where she revealed how she celebrated and what her first drink of choice was for her birthday night. Plus, she also talked about being on a reality show, finding herself and get this… meeting SpongeBob!!
Hit that play button above to watch the full interview!
- Kimora Lee Simmons And Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Mother Daughter Fashion Goals In Dior
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest IG Pic
- Jordyn Woods Celebrates Her Anniversary With Karl-Anthony Towns On A Romantic Weekend Getaway
- Ain’t No Party Like A ‘House Party!’ Here’s A First Look At The Updated Cult Classic Coming To HBO Max
- Bad Bunny’s ‘Un Verano Sin Ti’ Is Spotify’s Most-Streamed Album of 2022
- Register For The Now Meets: 5SOS Virtual Meet and Greet
- Chloe Bailey Covers ‘Gyalis’ In Mesh Black Ensemble
- CEO Of Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Defends Inclusion Of Eminem
- Peep The Latest Teaser Trailer To ‘Game Of Thrones: House of The Dragon’
- Indy’s Connection: Preventing Summer Learning Loss and Empowering Scholars