Rachel Crow, who first made waves as a contestant on the US edition of the “X Factor” and has since starred on ABC’s “Schooled,” is quickly becoming the girl that everyone can’t stop talking about.
A few weeks after releasing her latest single, “Up All Night,” the 21-year old star joined The Joe & Alex Show in the backstage studio where they discussed her latest single.
“It’s sorta about his heart-break because its like I know I keep you up all night… now that I’m away from you.” Crow said with a smile. “Gotta empower my ladies you know.”
Crow also talked about turning 21 years old, where she revealed how she celebrated and what her first drink of choice was for her birthday night. Plus, she also talked about being on a reality show, finding herself and get this… meeting SpongeBob!!
Hit that play button above to watch the full interview!
- Ashley Tisdale Just Teased That She’s Making An Announcement Next Week
- This Website Will Pay You $1,000 To Binge Watch All 20 Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies
- Are You Here For It?! CVS Is Now Launching CBD Products, Soon To Be Available in 800 Locations
- Landing ‘Game Of Thrones’ & Flirting With Death: 8 Thought-Provoking Truths We Learned From Emilia Clarke’s Personal Essay
- A Facebook Staff Member May Have Had Access To Your Password
- PODCAST: Joe Is Starting Couple’s Therapy
- #AskAlex PODCAST: Baby Pics With Dead Grandma?
- Post Malone Shares What An Average Day Is Like In New “Wow” Video
- Justin Bieber And Hailey Baldwin Are Putting Their Wedding Plans On Hold
- Here’s The First Trailer For ‘Stranger Things 3’ [VIDEO]