Rachel Crow, who first made waves as a contestant on the US edition of the “X Factor” and has since starred on ABC’s “Schooled,” is quickly becoming the girl that everyone can’t stop talking about.
A few weeks after releasing her latest single, “Up All Night,” the 21-year old star joined The Joe & Alex Show in the backstage studio where they discussed her latest single.
“It’s sorta about his heart-break because its like I know I keep you up all night… now that I’m away from you.” Crow said with a smile. “Gotta empower my ladies you know.”
Crow also talked about turning 21 years old, where she revealed how she celebrated and what her first drink of choice was for her birthday night. Plus, she also talked about being on a reality show, finding herself and get this… meeting SpongeBob!!
Hit that play button above to watch the full interview!
- Walmart Will Start Requiring All Customers To Wear Masks
- Coping With Quarantine: A Discussion On Burnout & Self Care
- Wild & Out: Nick Cannon Fired By ViacomCBS After Anti-Semitic Comments On ‘Cannon’s Class’ Podcast
- Fund Do Or Fund Don’t
- Big Al’s Surprise Visit
- KKMS Daily News: The Delinquent Kellie
- Washington Township Schools To Start School Year With Virtual Classes Only
- Report: Naya Rivera’s Body Found At Lake Piru
- Russell Westbrook Confirms He Tested Positive For COVID-19
- The Show’s Gross Toes