Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom are engaged!
Bloom popped the question on Valentine’s Day and the new engaged coupled confirmed the news on Instagram with a cute photo of Perry holding up her hand displaying a beautiful ring, with the actor next to her.
Both shared the same picture, which also included a wall of red, heart-shaped balloons in the background. For Bloom his caption simply read, “Lifetimes,” while Perry wrote “Full Bloom” in her caption.
The two first met at a 2016 Golden Globes afterparty in January 2016. However, the two ended up calling it quits in 2017 before rekindling their romance later that year and since then, the two have inseparable.
Congratulations to the couple on their engagement!
- Kanye West & Donda Academy Cover ‘SLAM’ Magazine
- Pharrell Hints at Impending “Marriage” With Tiffany & Co. By Rocking 25-Carat Diamond Shades
- Cardi B Wins Libel Suit Against YouTuber For Over $1 Million
- Antonio Brown Trolls Tampa Bay Buccaneers After Loss To Rams, Stephen A. Smith Suggests He Might Have CTE
- Indy’s Connection: Riding into 2022 w/ The Indianapolis Cultural Trail
- Jacoby Shaddix Of Papa Roach Sings, Answers Fan Questions, And More!
- Rihanna Spotted Out In Oversized Red Parka For NYC Date Night With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky
- DJ Khaled Gifts Kanye West Rare Air Jordan 3’s, Working On Music Too
- HBO Max’s ‘The White Lotus’ Returns With Season 2 Set In Sicily
- Memphis Tigers Coach Penny Hardaway Blasts Reporters For Asking “Stupid F***ing Questions” Following 3rd Straight Loss