Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Is Lennon Stella Named After John Lennon? She Shares That & More [Exclusive Interview]
- Angie still has bad feels about Brad
- I Bet You’ve Never Seen A Gender Reveal Like This
- Is Eating Breadsticks with Cheese Only an Indiana Thing?
- LISTEN: Taylor Swift Drops ‘Lover’ Remix with Shawn Mendes
- WATCH: Halsey Performs Stripped Down Version of ‘Graveyard’
- PICS: Fan Finds Billie Eilish’s Jacket In Thrift Store
- PICS: Puppy Born With Extra Tail on Face Getting All The Love
- Harry Styles Announces 2020 World Tour
- PICS: Demi Lovato Has A New Boyfriend