Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Report: Andrew Luck To Announce Retirement
- Here’s What Taylor Swift Wrote in Her Diary When She Was a Teenager
- Win A Family Four Pack Of Tickets To Cedar Point!
- Here Are The Details On Travis Scott’s Upcoming Netflix Documentary
- Man catches roof on fire using Roman Candle to remove hornet’s nest – Dummy of The Day 08/23/19
- VIDEO: Family regrets not getting rental insurance after Bison runs into car – Joe’s Need To Know News 08/23/19
- Man Says Woman Attacked Him In The Style of “Stone Cold Steve Austin” – Dummy of The Day 08/22/19
- Blood Test Can Now Predict When You’ll Die! – Joe’s Need To Know News 08/22/19
- Season 28 of ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Cast is.. Interesting
- Chicago West Might Be The Most Fearless Baby Ever! [VIDEO]