Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- LaMelo Ball Kicks Off “NBA 2K Invitational Presented by PUMA” With His eSports Brand, MB1 Gaming
- The SAT Exam Is Set To Get Shorter And Go Digital By 2024
- Neil Young Threatens To Pull His Music From Spotify Over Joe Rogan’s COVID ‘Disinformation’
- Janet Jackson Says Brother Michael Teased Her About Her Weight As A Kid In Upcoming Documentary
- Kanye West’s Bipolar Disorder Captured In Upcoming Doc, Producers Stopped Filming Parts To Preserve His Rep
- Kanye West & Donda Academy Cover ‘SLAM’ Magazine
- Pharrell Hints at Impending “Marriage” With Tiffany & Co. By Rocking 25-Carat Diamond Shades
- Cardi B Wins Libel Suit Against YouTuber For Over $1 Million
- Antonio Brown Trolls Tampa Bay Buccaneers After Loss To Rams, Stephen A. Smith Suggests He Might Have CTE
- Indy’s Connection: Riding into 2022 w/ The Indianapolis Cultural Trail