Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Former ‘Glee’ Actress Naya Rivera Missing
- Kanye West Explains Why He’s Running For President, Being Off Trump & Wants The Wakanda Model For The White House
- Halle Berry Apologizes For Considering Transgender Movie Role: “The Trans Community Should Tell Their Own Stories”
- WATCH: Matthew McConaughey tells fans to ‘wear the damn mask’
- Remains Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Positively Identified
- Broadway Star Nick Cordeo Loses Battle With COVID-19 At Age 41
- Face Masks Required In Marion County Starting July 9
- Turn Up That Alien Evidence
- A Sweet Thank You
- KKMS Daily News: Happy Birthday Mr. Rasberry