Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- WATCH: News You Can Lose Ep. 4/22/19
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Star Tyler Blackburn Comes Out As Bisexual
- #MurderMonday PODCAST: The BBQ Killer
- Adele Announces She’s Getting A Divorce From Her Husband
- #FreakShowFriday PODCAST: Emmit’s ZOMBIE HAMSTER!
- PODCAST: Chris Hogan From Dave Ramsey Helps Porkchop W/ Debt
- Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth,” A New Music-Led Initiative to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment [Watch]
- #AskAlex PODCAST: This Mom & Daughter Take Each Other’s Nudes
- LOL: James Corden Gets Hilariously Trolled For Posting Photo He May Or May Not Have Known Was Photoshopped
- Former Lawrence Central Star Kyle Guy Declares For NBA Draft