Kim Kardashian has openly admitted to having difficult pregnancies due to placenta accreta, a condition which turns pregnancy into a life-threatening experience for the mother. Doctors have warned Kim that she should not have a third child; however, this is not stopping the Wests’.
Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West will give North and Saint another sibling, via a surrogate. The deal can possibly get even more costly:
- If the surrogate has more than one child, they get an additional $5,000 for each kid.
- If the surrogate loses any reproductive organs, she gets $4,000.
There are a list of things the surrogate can’t do from drinking and smoking during pregnancy to not going in hot tubs or saunas or drinking more than one caffeinated beverage per day.
Kim and Kanye have agreed to assume legal and parental responsibilities of the child even if the child possess any abnormalities or defects.
The real question is, how much does the surrogate get paid for appearing on Keeping Up With The Kardashians? (If they decide to publicly show this process)
Kim Kardashian & North West Rock Matching Outfits
1. Kim Kardashian takes North West to see her father Kanye West perform in matching silver sequined outfits.Source:Splash 1 of 9
2. North West learning the family business in her silver sequins.Source:Splash 2 of 9
3. Kim Kardashian takes North West out and about in NYC.Source:Splash 3 of 9
4. Nori isn’t feeling the paparazzi.Source:Splash 4 of 9
5. Kim K and Nori rocking the natural curls.Source:Splash 5 of 9
6. Kim Kardashian takes North West in silver sequined outfits out and about in NYC.Source:Splash 6 of 9
7. Kim Kardashian takes out North West in matching silver sequined outfits.Source:SPLASH 7 of 9
8. Nori doesn’t like the flashing cameras.Source:Splash 8 of 9
9. Cheer up.Source:Splash 9 of 9
Kim And Kanye West Are Paying $45,000 To Have Their Third Child was originally published on hellobeautiful.com