Beyoncé is so talented and famous that even her social media posts cost more than some people will see in a life time.
According to D’Marie Analytics, a post from the Queen on Facebook and Instagram now has the ad equivalent value of more than $1 million. Bey has proven that quality matters most over quantity by becoming the most valuable personality on social media, despite the fact that she’s only the 22nd most followed person online.
The social media research firm reportedly estimated the figure based on factors including number of followers, post reach, engagement and click rate. After sending a shockwave through the world but simply announcing her pregnancy, it’s clear to see how Bey’s flicks have reached the $1 million mark. Her epic baby bump reveal photo became Instagram’s most-liked post ever, racking up a staggering 10.8 million likes from her 98 million followers.
The singer’s heartwarming anniversary post to Jay Z earlier this week must’ve raked in a pretty penny. Bey is now officially the queen of Instagram.
Bey And Jay Celebrate Nine Years
1. Barack Obama's InaugurationSource:Getty 1 of 7
2. Courtside CutenessSource:Getty 2 of 7
3. 2014 Video Music AwardsSource:Getty 3 of 7
4. On The Run Joint TourSource:Getty 4 of 7
5. Beyoncé's VMA Pregnancy RevealSource:Tumblr 5 of 7
6. Vacation FlicksSource:Beyonce.com 6 of 7
7. Met GalaSource:Getty 7 of 7
Here’s How Much Beyoncé Is Paid For One Instagram Post was originally published on globalgrind.com