Lindsay Lohan says she was “racially profiled” while wearing a headscarf at London’s Heathrow Airport.
“She opened my passport and saw Lindsay Lohan and started immediately apologizing, but then said ‘But please take off your headscarf,’” Lohan told U.K. television show Good Morning Britain.
She added: “And I did, it’s okay. But what scared me was in that moment — how would another woman who doesn’t feel comfortable taking off her headscarf feel?”
Lohan was returning from Turkey, where she recently met President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and she said she wore a headscarf in Turkey out of “personal respect.”
SOURCE: EW.com | IMAGE CREDIT: Getty
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Taylor Swift, Lindsay Lohan, & More Attend ELLE Style Awards
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Cara Delevingne knows you can never go wrong in black with red lips.
1 of 11
2. Jourdan Dunn flashed her assets in a sexy gown.
2 of 11
3. Sam Smith suited up in different hues of blue.
3 of 11
4. Rebel Wilson posed in a short, colorful frock.
4 of 11
5. Calvin Harris rocked a smooth tux.
5 of 11
6. Ellie Goulding wore a whimsical semi-sheer gown.
6 of 11
7. M.I.A. stayed true to herself and kept things casual.
7 of 11
8. Nick Jonas also got the green memo.
8 of 11
9. Olivia Wilde looked stylish in a skirt.
9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift was the woman of the night in an edgy gown.
10 of 11
11. Lindsay Lohan is back.
11 of 11