Pharrell Williams has three more reasons to be happy.
E! Online reports that the musician and wife Helen Lasichanh have welcomed triplets into the world. Although neither the babies’ names nor sexes have not been provided, the couple’s rep revealed, “The family is healthy and happy.”
News broke that the private pair was expecting back in September 2016, when Lasichanh showed off her baby bump at a Chanel-hosted dinner to celebrate the brand’s new fragrance N°5 L’EAU, but the duo did not reveal they were expecting triplets.
Pharrell and Helen have been married since 2013 and are also parents to 8-year-old son Rocket Williams. The new dad of four is having a phenomenal year already. Along with the birth of his babies, the producer will also attend the 2017 Academy Awards, where his film Hidden Figures is nominated for Best Picture.
Congrats to the gorgeous couple.
Every Time Pharrell Williams Was A Trendsetter
1. Bape became successful thanks in large part to Pharrell's co-sign early on.Source:Getty 1 of 16
2. Bape, BBC, and Ice Cream had the co-sign from Kanye West.Source:Getty 2 of 16
3. Pharrell made being a N.E.R.D. cool.Source:Getty 3 of 16
4. Letterman jackets would become a staple in Pharrell's clothing line.Source:Getty 4 of 16
5. Pharrell rocking Billionaire Boys Club, his successful clothing brand.Source:Getty 5 of 16
6. Before there were Yeezys, there were Ice Creams.Source:Getty 6 of 16
7. He dubbed this oversized, bright purple Hermes as his "travel bag."Source:Getty 7 of 16
8. Remember when Pharrell had people of all ages attempting the Star Trek symbol?Source:Getty 8 of 16
9. High fashion fur at a Moncler show.Source:Getty 9 of 16
10. His Louis Vuitton scarf was pretty dope.Source:Getty 10 of 16
11. Pharrell has always cleaned up nice.Source:Getty 11 of 16
12. Ice Cream craze.Source:Getty 12 of 16
13. Before Lil Wayne was skateboarding, Pharrell was and reppin' it hard.Source:Getty 13 of 16
14. The infamous Pharrell hat.Source:Getty 14 of 16
15. Back in the day, Pharrell's signature style included trucker hats.Source:Getty 15 of 16
16. When his pants were shorter than his wife's on the red carpet.Source:Getty 16 of 16
Congrats! Pharrell Williams & Wife Helen Welcome Triplets was originally published on globalgrind.com