Kate Beckinsale returns as Selene in Underworld: Blood Wars, which hits theaters everywhere tomorrow, January 5. I went out to Beverly Hills, California to chat with Kate about returning to the Underworld franchise.
The actress tells us a little about where Selene’s mind is when we first see her in the film: “She’s over everything. She’s had enough, she’s on the run from everybody, whether it’s vampires or werewolves. Everybody. She doesn’t know where her daughter is, she is estranged from her [lover] Michael. She doesn’t want to be in the movie.”
On this episode of Extra Butter, you’ll get to see behind the scenes footage of Underworld: Blood Wars and hear commentary direct from Kate Beckinsale about one of your favorite battles between vampires and werewolves.
11 Celebrities Who Take Themselves Way Too Seriously
1. Kylie JennerSource:Getty 1 of 11
2. Kanye WestSource:Getty 2 of 11
3. Lady GagaSource:Getty 3 of 11
4. Frank OceanSource:Getty 4 of 11
5. Travis ScottSource:Getty 5 of 11
6. Meek MillSource:Getty 6 of 11
7. Lauryn HillSource:Getty/David Wolff - Patrick 7 of 11
8. Tomi LahrenSource:Youtube 8 of 11
9. Mariah CareySource:Getty 9 of 11
10. Kim KardashianSource:Getty 10 of 11
11. Nate ParkerSource:Getty 11 of 11
Extra Butter: Kate Beckinsale Gives Us The 411 On ‘Underworld: Blood Wars’ was originally published on globalgrind.com