Source: Ethan Miller / Getty
The streak continues for The Chainsmokers, who topped Billboard Hot 100 with “Closer,” featuring Halsey, for the ninth week in a row.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
If that’s not enough, according to Billboard, the Chainsmokers, are now tied with the hit group, OutKast (“Hey Ya!”) for the second-longest amount of time spent at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Remember, the Chainsmokers will the hit the stage along with many others at Radio Now’s 2016 Santa Slam Concert on December, 4th, 2016!
SOURCE: Billboard | IMAGE CREDIT: Getty
RED CARPET RECAP: The 2016 Billboard Music Awards
21 photos Launch gallery
1. Ciara served up seven wardrobe changes as the night’s hostess, but our favorite has to be this barely-there dress she wore on the carpet.
1 of 21
2. Britney Spears left little to the imagination in a lacy, sheer ensemble that put her underwear on full display.
2 of 21
3. Keke Palmer’s pedicure caught heat on social media, but she filled out the red latex quite nicely on the carpet.
3 of 21
4. Snapchat king DJ Khaled suited up in all black.
4 of 21
5. Wiz Khalifa kept it casual, per usual.
5 of 21
6. Before shutting down the stage, Rihanna arrived in a short frock and patterned heels.
6 of 21
7. Ariana Grande nearly took a not-so-gracious fall in her gown.
7 of 21
8. How stunning is Priyanka Chopra?
8 of 21
9. Demi Lovato worked an all-black pantsuit.
9 of 21
10. Zendaya can do no wrong. She wore Fausto Puglisi separates in the perfect summer tone.
10 of 21
11. Laverne Cox arrived wearing Michael Costello.
11 of 21
12. Kelly Rowland offered major goddess vibes and we’re here for it.
12 of 21
13. Chris Tucker walked hand-in-hand with his gorgeous date.
13 of 21
14. Kesha went the menswear route and paired the look with heels.
14 of 21
15. Are you feeling Seal’s yellow shoes?
15 of 21
16. One of the night’s hosts, Ludacris, walked the carpet with wife, Eudoxie.
16 of 21
17. Ty Dolla $ign wore a checkered button-up and dark sunglasses.
17 of 21
18. Nick Jonas’s ‘fit was simple and suave.
18 of 21
19. We see you, Jessica!
19 of 21
20. Michael Strahan appeared to be unfazed by the drama surrounding his departure from LIVE! with Kelly.
20 of 21
21. Ashton Kutcher stepped out for the evening’s festivities as well.
21 of 21