Longtime Sprite endorser LeBron James, is back on the thirsty campaign trail with his latest endorsement for Sprite.
However, this time, he has enlisted the help of star rapper Lil’ Yachty to get the point across.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The 60 second spot, as expected centers around LeBron, who repeatedly refuses to tell the viewers to drink Sprite, as he runs through a series of scenarios where, no matter what, he still wouldn’t tell you to drink it.
Then you have Yatchy, who is seen singing “Cold like it’s my soda” while playing piano.
Check out the hilarious yet bizarre video commercial of LeBron James and Lil Yachty in Sprite’s newest commercial above.
Lil Yachty will the hit the stage along with many others at Radio Now’s 2016 Santa Slam Concert on December, 4th, 2016!
SOURCE: Slam Online | IMAGE CREDIT: Getty
Sprite Hosts Celebrity Basketball Game With Chris Brown, Justin Bieber, The Game & More
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Breezy and Floyd Mayweather face off
1 of 10
2. Justin Bieber gets some hang time
2 of 10
3. Justin Bieber and Breezy face off
3 of 10
4. Bobby V gets some air while taking on The Game
4 of 10
5. Coach Dolvett for the win!
5 of 10
6. Snoop goes for the lay up
6 of 10
7. Snoop and Bobby V. take on the game
7 of 10
8. Justin Bieber gets some hang time
8 of 10
9. The Game looks at Snoop as competition!
9 of 10
10. Floyd Mayweather and Justin Bieber chop it up on the sidelines
10 of 10