Tyga is bragging different these days.
The newest G.O.O.D. music signee recently partnered with Los Angeles streetwear designer, Daniel Patrick for an eight-piece clothing line launching later this month. According to reports, the Daniel Patrick x T-Raww collection includes a bomber jacket, an oversize T-shirt, a hoodie and a pair of skinny jeans.
Patrick, who is loved by stars like Gigi Hadid and Hailey Baldwin, stated about the line “We wanted to do something minimal and clean and maybe not what regularly known for. And because my aesthetic is minimal and clean, we wanted to stick to that theme.”
Tyga’s relationship with the designer came about in the most new-agey way ever. Patrick contacted the rapper on Instagram after he wore his label during New York Fashion Week in 2015, and the rest is history. Check out the Daniel Patrick x T-Raww collection launching on September 22, available exclusively in the U.S. at the Daniel Patrick Los Angeles store and online shop, along with contemporary e-tailer Revolve’s Revolveman.
Source: WWD.com|PHOTOCREDIT: Getty
Tyga x Reebok Classics T-RAWW (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Tyga models his collaborative shoe with Reebok Classics, the T-RAWW.1 of 7
2. 2. Tyga models his collaborative shoe with Reebok Classics, the T-RAWW2 of 7
3. 3. Tyga models his collaborative shoe with Reebok Classics, the T-RAWW3 of 7
4. 4. Tyga models his collaborative shoe with Reebok Classics, the T-RAWW4 of 7
5. 5. Tyga x Reebok Classics T-RAWW5 of 7
6. 6. Tyga x Reebok Classics T-RAWW6 of 7
7. 7. Tyga x Reebok Classics T-RAWW7 of 7