Both her mom and dad enjoy key roles in the young mogul’s growing empire, but the time has come for them to focus on their own relationship. According to reports, Zendaya’s mom Claire Stoermer filed divorce docs against her husband Kazembe Ajamu Coleman late last week, citing irreconcilable differences.
The young actress, who was just 12 when her parents tied the knot, could be caught in the middle of their settlement negotiations. Kazembe is her manager, and since that management contract was made during the marriage, any money earned from the deal would be community property.
However, court documents reveal that Claire’s not looking for spousal support, nor does she want the court to award him any; so the split may be amicable after all.
Regardless, we’re sure at least one parent will be with Zendaya whenever she’s out doing business. Check out the video above from February of Zendaya’s dad out on her “date” with Odell Beckham Jr.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
And The Emmy Goes To: Zendaya's Royal Green Dress And Red Hair Totally Stole The Show
1. Yasss, pixie!Source:false 1 of 12
2. This!Source:false 2 of 12
3. UnforgettableSource:false 3 of 12
4. RegalSource:false 4 of 12
5. Top Knot EnvySource:false 5 of 12
6. Come Through Sis!Source:false 6 of 12
7. Bobbin' ItSource:false 7 of 12
8. Curly GangSource:false 8 of 12
9. WavySource:false 9 of 12
10. Cut LifeSource:false 10 of 12
11. Cornrow ConnoisseurSource:false 11 of 12
12. GrownSource:false 12 of 12
Zendaya’s Parents Are Divorcing After Eight Years Of Marriage was originally published on globalgrind.com