Chilli appears as the leading lady in Nick’s upcoming video “If I Was Your Man,” and their affection for each other seems far from false.
The singer took to Instagram to share a still from the upcoming video featuring her and the America’s Got Talent host getting super cozy.
Earlier this month during an interview with The Breakfast Club, Cannon shared that he thinks Chilli is “amazing,” but he isn’t about to get into a relationship, saying, “Where I am at in my life you can’t just play with a woman like that. You have to be serious…I don’t want to mess with nothing I can’t stand firm and be a committed man in.”
A source revealed, “Nick and Chilli [have] been hanging out on the low. [They’ve] been friends for some time and just recently this summer they have been hanging out romantically.”
1. If you've looked Nick Cannon up and down recently (and who hasn't?) you might have noticed something interesting: the actor/comedian/host/rapper seems to be paying particular attention to his skull and his feet when he puts together his 'fits. The style is cutting edge at best, confusing at worst, but undeniably bold. Take a look at Nick's turbans and toes and see if you're feeling this unconventional look.
1 of 17
2. It works for a night on the town, too.
2 of 17
3. And it seems to go with everything.
3 of 17
4. But the fun doesn't stop at his forehead. Peep Nick's fancy feet...
4 of 17
5. So considerate of him to coordinate with the color of the carpet.
5 of 17
6. Nothing jazzes up a classic suit like...
6 of 17
7. ...Michael Jackson's shoes.
7 of 17
8. Denim and diamonds...
8 of 17
9. ...isn't just for country girls anymore.
9 of 17
10. Sometimes you're feeling kinda low key...
10 of 17
11. ...so you just stick with the three-tone pointy loafers.
11 of 17
12. When your suit looks like this...
12 of 17
13. ...basic white with an understated steel toe might be best.
13 of 17
14. We imagine this is what the flyest dude in Harlem looked like back in the day.
14 of 17
15. Fur is a great way to take a basic gray coat over the top...
15 of 17
16. You can never have enough gold dust on your shoes.
16 of 17
17. ...but Scottie dog socks and three-toned loafers, only if you're nasty.
17 of 17
Continue reading Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon’s Unconventional New Style
Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon's Unconventional New Style