is one lucky guy to get two rings in one summer. J.R. Smith
The NBA Champion made it official with the mother of his two daughters, Jewel Harris, over the weekend. The duo got married in their home state of New Jersey.
former player dished about all the big changes in his life, telling the : National Basketball Players Association “Ever since I got back with my wife, Jewel, last year and proposed to her in August, things started going uphill slowly but surely. Before I was doing so much thinking; now it’s just reacting. So it’s just taking stuff as things come and realizing what’s more important between her and my girls, Demi and Peyton, as opposed to everything else.”
Tristan Thompson shared a photo of the celebration:
Before officially jumping the broom, the Cleveland Cavalier tweeted:
Looks like you
can turn a bad boy into a husband. Congrats to the happy couple!
SOURCE: The YBF, NBPA | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter, Instagram, Getty
Summer Love: The Celebrity Couples We've Got Our Eye On All Summer '16
12 photos Launch gallery
1. T.I. & Tiny will always be one of our favorite couples.
1 of 12
2. No one loves anyone in the world the way Kanye loves Kim.
2 of 12
3. And where would we be without Bey and Jay?
3 of 12
4. Speaking of which, shorty his Beyonce... #Durk&Dej #Durk&Dej
4 of 12
5. Are Rihanna and Travis Scott a thing, or nah?
5 of 12
6. #BlacRob killing shit all Summer '16!
6 of 12
7. Keyshia Ka'oir held Gucci down and now that he's been released from prison, they're stronger than ever.
7 of 12
8. Zayn x Gigi Hadid... enough said.
8 of 12
9. Keep your eye on red carpet bandits The Weeknd & his girl Bella Hadid.
9 of 12
10. Victoria and David Beckham, another OG celebrity couple we love to love.
10 of 12
11. Not only are Nipsey Hussle and Lauren London the cutest, they're expecting a little bundle of joy we hope to meet soon.
11 of 12
12. We can't talk about OG couples and not include ballers La La and Carmelo Anthony.
12 of 12