“Oh my gosh thank you team vita coco!!!” the Snapchat photo caption reads.
Vita Coco, for whom Teigen just became a spokesperson, recently gifted the precious crochet costume to Luna.
And Chrissy is all for Vita Coco’s coconut oil products, telling US Weekly:
“[Coconut oil] is the only thing that actually hasn’t been too harsh for her. I truly have not had a diaper rash since [I started using it]. … She smells like a little Thai coconut curry! I love it!”
We’re hoping Chrissy being a spokesperson means more cute baby photos to come!
In case you missed it, here’s a photo of John Legend, Chrissy Teigen and Luna looking like the happiest family:
SOURCE: US Weekly | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
15 Photos Of Chrissy Teigen & Her Flawless Baby Bump Style
1. Hi, haters.Source:Splash News 1 of 12
2. Glo'd up.Source:Splash News 2 of 12
3. Cute & casual.Source:Splash News 3 of 12
4. Jeans, duster, and a newborn baby that isn't hers.Source:Splash News 4 of 12
5. Jeans & tee type of day.Source:Splash News 5 of 12
6. Pregnant or not - she's still a model.Source:Splash News 6 of 12
7. Breathtaking in all white at the Grammys.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Bold and beautiful at the 'Neal Brennan 3 Mics' Opening Night.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Pure elegance at the 2016 Vanity Fair Oscar Party.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Red hot for a Pre-Oscar dinner.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Her husband can't get enough.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Mastering gym gear.Source:Splash News 12 of 12
This Photo Of John Legend & Chrissy Teigen’s Baby Girl Will Make Your Morning was originally published on globalgrind.com