It’s safe to say that Jada Pinkett-Smith raised some of the coolest kids on the planet.
In light of Mother’s Day, VH1’s special Dear Mama event brought out the best in Jaden, Trey, and Willow when speaking about their beautiful mother. The 1-minute clip shown above includes all three praising the queen that is Jada. “I wouldn’t be the way that I am without you. There’s no way for me to express to you or anybody how I truly feel about you because it’s not a feeling, it’s the living of my life that’s an expression of you,” says Jaden.
Willow then follows with a heartfelt message to her mom. “Whenever I have a problem or something that I feel like I can’t figure out, I’m always like, ‘What would mommy do?’ How would she approach this situation?” she confessed. “So I just want to say I love you mom so much. You’re the guide of my heart, my soul and my mind. I love you so much. Happy Mother’s Day.”
Trey undoubtedly put the cherry on top. “I honestly appreciate you so, so much. I’m so blessed to have you as my bonus mother in my life. Thank you for being you ma.”
How sweet is this! Dear Mama is scheduled to air tonight at 9:00 PM only on VH1.
SOURCE: E! Online | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
10 Celebrity Moms Celebrating Their First Mother's Day In 2016
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Chrissy Tiegen gave birth to daughter Luna Simone Stephens with husband John Legend back on April 14, 2016
1 of 9
2. Tyra Banks will celebrate her first Mother's Day this year after having son York via surrogate with boyfriend Erik Asla.
2 of 9
3. Coco Austin gave birth to her first child, daughter Chanel Nicole Marrow in November 2015.
3 of 9
4. After splitting with husband Brian Austin Green in 2015, Megan Fox debuted her third baby bump last month leaving fans wondering if her ex is the father.
4 of 9
5. Eva Mendes is already a mom to daughter Esmeralda. She and Ryan Gosling announced in April that they are expecting their second child together.
5 of 9
6. Teyana Taylor gave birth to daughter Iman Shumpert Jr. back in December 2015.
6 of 9
7. Kerry Washington debuted baby bump number two at the 2016 MET Gala. She is already mom to two year old daughter Isabelle.
7 of 9
8. 49-year-old Janet Jackson announced that she is expecting her first child with husband Wissam.
8 of 9
9. Rob Kardashian has confirmed that Blac Chyna is pregnant with his first child, and her second.
9 of 9