Sometimes,50 Cent can be a bit of an assh*ole. Generally, his attitude is directed toward fellow rappers and competitors he has a problem with. He’s indiscriminate and relentless in his attacks because by and large, he’s rich enough to not really be affected by his actions. It seems his luck ran out and he went a little too far though.
50 felt the wrath of social media when a video was released of him making fun of airport worker. This might have been overlooked on any other occasion but it turned out the airport work was autistic and had a social anxiety disorder.
1. SMS Audio: This company that primarily sells headphones was founded by 50 Cent in 2011. In the same year, the company acquired Kono Audio. As far as the competition goes, he once said Dr. Dre's "Beats is Nike. We're Adidas."
1 of 8
2. Power: 50 Cent is into all sorts of entertainment. Though he obviously stars in the Starz hit series "Power," did you know he also produced the show? "Power" holds the "most viewers ever for a Starz original series" record.
2 of 8
3. Vodka: 50 Cent has recently partnered with Effen Vodka. The "ultra-premium" liquor comes in lots of flavors, including Black Cherry, Dutch Raspberry, Cucumber, and Salted Caramel.
3 of 8
4. SMS Promotions: 50 Cent started this boxing promotional company after his joint project with Floyd Mayweather, TMT Promotions, failed. Though SMS Promotions reportedly declared bankruptcy this year, it previously promoted boxers such as Andre Dirrell, Chris Galeano, and more.
4 of 8
5. SK Energy: Street King is an energy drink created by 50 Cent and his partner Chris Clarke. It boasts a variety of flavors, and was rebranded as "SK Energy" in 2012.
5 of 8
6. Frigo Underwear: 50 Cent put his insane body on full display in a series of advertisments for the underwear company this year.
6 of 8
7. VitaminWater: 50 Cent made $100 million after selling his stake in the privately owned company.
7 of 8
8. G-unit: We can't forget about the clothing company that 50 Cent started in 2003 and relaunched in 2010. 50 maintains full ownership of the clothing line.
8 of 8
Continue reading 50 Cent’s Most Lucrative Business Endeavors