Well, here it is.
Titled “Beautiful Day,” the Burberry Perry-produced song not only features Kylie and Lil Boat, but it also features Roc Nation songstress Justine Skye and Kylie’s bestie Jordyn Woods. Revamping Mr. Rogers’ Neighborhood theme song, the fabulous foursome rap about “f*ck n*ggas” and random things.
Rumors swirled that Kylie was rapping about “f*ck n*ggas,” but her bestie quickly cleared it up, stating only she and Justine sang the n-word.
Instead, you can hear Kylie admitting that she’s a novice in the music world. “I’ve never been on a song before this is a f*cking….,” Kylie said.
The song’s pretty terrible, but it’s worth at least one spin.
Check it out below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Splash
Every Single Time Kylie Jenner Looked Like Blac Chyna
1. Flips hairSource:Instagram 1 of 13
2. 😛Source:Instagram 2 of 13
3. Loungin'.Source:Instagram 3 of 13
4. #MilfSource:Instagram 4 of 13
5. I spy Norman. Can u find him? Lol.Source:Instagram 5 of 13
6. Fashun.Source:Instagram 6 of 13
7. 👀Source:Instagram 7 of 13
8. 💯Source:Instagram 8 of 13
9. ☀️☀️☀️Source:Instagram 9 of 13
10. Look down 💋Source:Instagram 10 of 13
11. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow !Source:Instagram 11 of 13
12. 🙌#milfin | @blaquecrownSource:Instagram 12 of 13
13. Staying comfortable in my @meundies Time to jump in bed after this long week. ❤️Source:Instagram 13 of 13
Here’s The Song Kylie Jenner Recorded With Lil Yachty, Justine Skye, & Burberry Perry was originally published on globalgrind.com