Chrissy Teigen has been doing a great job of sharing her motherhood experience after giving birth to her daughter Luna, but she’s quickly finding out the downside to that.
The new mother went out to dinner with her husband John Legend and people got really upset because they feel she shouldn’t leave her child with anyone else while she’s that young.
The model took to Twitter to let us know all about the hate she received after going out to eat:
In the screenshots Chrissy posted, people were arguing amongst themselves over everything from never wanting to leave their newborns, to feminine hygiene:
Chrissy enjoyed the passive aggressive banter while eating seared scallops with leeks and potato puree. Sounds yummy.
Clearly, the new mom is unbothered by outside opinions.
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
15 Photos Of Chrissy Teigen & Her Flawless Baby Bump Style
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Hi, haters.
1 of 15
2. Glo'd up.
2 of 15
3. A little Valentine's Day affection.
3 of 15
4. Cute & casual.
4 of 15
5. Jeans, duster, and a newborn baby that isn't hers.
5 of 15
6. Jeans & tee type of day.
6 of 15
7. Pregnant or not - she's still a model.
7 of 15
8. Breathtaking in all white at the Grammys.
8 of 15
9. Bold and beautiful at the 'Neal Brennan 3 Mics' Opening Night.
9 of 15
10. Pure elegance at the 2016 Vanity Fair Oscar Party.
10 of 15
11. Red hot for a Pre-Oscar dinner.
11 of 15
12. Her husband can't get enough.
12 of 15
13. Chrissy takes InStyle Magazine.
13 of 15
14. Mastering gym gear.
14 of 15
15. Not vogue thailand 😂
15 of 15