The Kardashian clan would make an excellent family on Game of Thrones because their drama has more twist and turns than a windy mountain road. It’s been widely assumed that Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna don’t like each other, primarily because Kylie is dating Chyna’s ex, Tyga. Also, Chyna is engaged to Rob Kardashian, Kylie’s brother, who doesn’t seem to be too high on his family. The above photo was taken today as Chyna, soon to be Angela Kardashian, referred to Kylie as her “little sister.” There’s a couple more connections that make the pairing even weirder.
“In January, Chyna started dating Jenner’s half-brother Rob Kardashian, and the couple got engaged in March. Chyna is also best friends with Amber Rose, who used to date Kim Kardashian’s husband Kanye West and famously feuded with the whole Kardashian family over some of her outspoken comments.”
There’s also this little nugget of information.
“Even more questions arose when Jenner stayed silent on social media after Kardashian’s engagement, while she was quick to congratulate other family members on their big days. Kim, Kourtney and Khloé Kardashian and Krisand Kendall Jenner have yet to comment on Rob’s happy news.”
The Hollywood elite sure are a weird bunch.
Aura God: Remembering Prince's Most Iconic Ensembles
1. Aura God.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. The ruffle shirt. Enough said.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. Prince never shied away from sparkle, and we loved it.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. Before Cam'ron did it...Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. That cane...simply legendary.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Regardless of what you think of his fashion, you can't deny he pulled every man's fair share of women.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. In addition to his clothing, Prince knew how to make a statement with his hair.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. That time he wore high heels. Respect his fearlessness.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Stylin'.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. In his last Grammy speech, Prince said: "Like books and black lives, albums still matter."Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Rest in peace, Prince.Source:Getty 11 of 11