Taylor Swift‘s Apple Music advertisements give us a look at what the young pop star listens to when she’s getting ready.
In her last commercial, we saw T-Swizzle rocking out (and falling out) to Future & Drake’s “Jumpman” while on the treadmill. This time around, she’s jamming to 2001 classic “The Middle” by Jimmy Eat World.
The commercial, which dropped Monday morning, shows Swift putting on some of her signature red lipstick, bouncing around, and playing air guitar to the hit alternative song. Taylor’s last Apple Ad ad has been viewed more than 15 million times on YouTube.
Ironically, the band covered the singer’s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” back in 2013. Check out Taylor’s latest Apple commercial above.
SOURCE: Billboard | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter, Getty
17 Pictures Of Taylor Swift & Her Mother Andrea Finlay
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Sitting front row at award shows.
1 of 15
2. Nothing better than a mother's love.
2 of 15
3. Mommy Finlay So Proud Of Her Baby Girl.
3 of 15
4. Taylor's Got A Tight Hold On Her Mommy.
4 of 15
5. Hugs & Kisses.
5 of 15
6. Secrets & Giggles.
6 of 15
7. Getting ready to win another award.
7 of 15
8. Red Carpet Chic.
8 of 15
9. Mother & Daughter.
9 of 15
10. Hanging out in Nashville.
10 of 15
11. Taylor and Momma Finlay Take NYC.
11 of 15
12. Swifts In The City.
12 of 15
13. Like mother, like daughter.
13 of 15
14. Parisian Shopping Spree.
14 of 15
15. Who You Talking To, Mom?
15 of 15