Taylor Swift‘s Apple Music advertisements give us a look at what the young pop star listens to when she’s getting ready.
In her last commercial, we saw T-Swizzle rocking out (and falling out) to Future & Drake’s “Jumpman” while on the treadmill. This time around, she’s jamming to 2001 classic “The Middle” by Jimmy Eat World.
The commercial, which dropped Monday morning, shows Swift putting on some of her signature red lipstick, bouncing around, and playing air guitar to the hit alternative song. Taylor’s last Apple Ad ad has been viewed more than 15 million times on YouTube.
Ironically, the band covered the singer’s “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” back in 2013. Check out Taylor’s latest Apple commercial above.
SOURCE: Billboard | PHOTO CREDIT: Twitter, Getty
17 Pictures Of Taylor Swift & Her Mother Andrea Finlay
1. Sitting front row at award shows.Source:Getty 1 of 15
2. Nothing better than a mother's love.Source:Getty 2 of 15
3. Mommy Finlay So Proud Of Her Baby Girl.Source:Getty 3 of 15
4. Taylor's Got A Tight Hold On Her Mommy.Source:Getty 4 of 15
5. Hugs & Kisses.Source:Getty 5 of 15
6. Secrets & Giggles.Source:Getty 6 of 15
7. Getting ready to win another award.Source:Getty 7 of 15
8. Red Carpet Chic.Source:Getty 8 of 15
9. Mother & Daughter.Source:Getty 9 of 15
10. Hanging out in Nashville.Source:Splash News 10 of 15
11. Taylor and Momma Finlay Take NYC.Source:Splash News 11 of 15
12. Swifts In The City.Source:Splash News 12 of 15
13. Like mother, like daughter.Source:Splash News 13 of 15
14. Parisian Shopping Spree.Source:Splash News 14 of 15
15. Who You Talking To, Mom?Source:Splash News 15 of 15
Taylor Swift Rocks Out To Jimmy Eat World In New Apple Music Commercial was originally published on globalgrind.com