In support of his Wave Gods mixtape, French Montana drops the video to the project’s title track.
Enlisting the help of SPIFF TV to direct the short two-minute video, French hits the Dubai desert with a lavish Versace scarf to cover his face. He shared the video along with a statement:
“It has a special vibe to it. It’s deep. I think it means a lot to all the fans who understand the wave and that’s why it’s special. As soon as we started shooting we heard the call to prayer and it felt good because everything I’m talking about in the song is personal and emotional to me and it meant a lot to be able have that moment.”
We’re still patiently waiting for the arrival of French’s oft-delayed Mac & Cheese 4 LP, which we were supposed to get in 2015. No word on if French is still planning to drop the LP.
Watch his new video above.
French Montana Is Joined By Khloe Kardashian & More For His Birthday Bash (PHOTOS)
13 photos Launch gallery
1. French poses with Khloe, Lauren London, and more ladies at his birthday party.
1 of 13
2. Khloe, French, Kris, and her boo pose together on the carpet.
2 of 13
3. Khloe Kardashian poses it up with Snoop Dogg.
3 of 13
4. Nikki Mudarris and Khloe Kardashian slay together.
4 of 13
5. Khloe Kardashian and French Montana get fancy for his big night.
5 of 13
6. French poses it up with Kris Jenner, her boo, and Kim.
6 of 13
7. Khloe, French, Snoop Dogg, and more pose it up on the carpet.
7 of 13
8. Kim, Kris Jenner, and Kylie hang out inside the party.
8 of 13
9. Khloe and Kim hang out inside the party.
9 of 13
10. Khloe, Kylie, and Kim show off their sisterly bond.
10 of 13
11. Khloe, French, and Kris Jenner work the carpet.
11 of 13
12. French poses with all of his guests.
12 of 13
13. Khloe posted this photo in a birthday tribute to French.
13 of 13
French Montana “Wave Gods” (NEW VIDEO) was originally published on globalgrind.com