It was just yesterday when all hope seemed to be lost for Kesha. That was the day a judge refused to grant her an emergency injunction against Dr. Luke that would allow her to recording music again. While the decision to not grant her injunction was made, it appears there’s one portion of Kesha’s claims that might still be in play.
“While on Wednesday a New York Supreme Court judge dismissed nearly all of of the singer’s counter claims in her ongoing lawsuit with her longtime producer, one claim regarding her contracts is still in play.
Additionally, the singer has a similar lawsuit against the hitmaker in California that has yet to go to trial.”
Though it isn’t clear to what end this claim will matter, it’s at least a glimmer of hope for the songstress who’s been embroiled in this conflict for nearly two years. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like this matter will be resolved anytime soon.
SOURCE: PEOPLE | PHOTO: Splash
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Gwen Stefani, Kris Jenner, Kesha, & More
1. Miranda Kerr looks toned and perfect while running errands in NYC.Source:Splash News 1 of 10
2. Kesha rocks a hood mermaid look with long blue locks and a gold tooth at LAX.Source:Splash News 2 of 10
3. Aww! Gwen Stefani takes a stroll with her newest little cutie, Apollo Bowie Flynn.Source:Splash News 3 of 10
4. Who dat, who dat? Kris Jenner was seen with a mystery man strolling around Disneyland.Source:Splash News 4 of 10
5. Amber Rose rocks a fanny pack while on her way to Starbucks.Source:Splash News 5 of 10
6. Kate Hudson is cute as a button at SiriusXM Studios in New York City.Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. Hate it or love it, the cast of E!'s "Rich Kids of Beverly Hills" is still making moves, leaving NBC studios in Manhattan.Source:Splash News 7 of 10
8. Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson looks happy as a clam signing autographs at "Live with Kelly and Michael."Source:Splash News 8 of 10
9. Taylor Swift looks cute in a green dress while leaving the gym in NYC.Source:Splash News 9 of 10
10. Michael Clifford of the hot new group 5 Seconds of Summer performs at NBC's TODAY Show.Source:Getty 10 of 10
Kesha’s Counterclaim Against Dr. Luke’s Is Not Quite Over was originally published on globalgrind.com