Lil Kim’s had a busy week. On Monday, Kim released a new project, Lil Kim Season. Last night, presumably in celebration of that release, she hit the town with everyone’s favorite, Kim Kardashian. The pair of Kims started out with some karaoke videos that were posted on Instagram, with Kim K playing back up to Brooklyn rapper’s rendition of “All About the Benjamins.”
The two Kims going out on the town drove the normally gentle mannered (that was sarcasm) paparazzi members into a frenzy. At one point, someone from the Kims’ entourage complained that they couldn’t even see in front of them because of the flashing of all the camera lights.
Just another day in the life of the rich and famous. If you’re interested in hearing Lil Kim’s latest, click here.
SOURCE: Rap Up | VIDEO: Instagram
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kim Kardashian, Justin Timberlake, Travi$ Scott, & More
10 photos Launch gallery
1. Chrissy Teigen was spotted in NYC and like the royalty she is, the supermodel had security carry her umbrella.
1 of 10
2. Jake Gyllenhaal was dapper AF at the Los Angeles "Everest" movie premiere red carpet.
2 of 10
3. Justin Bieber hit up "The Today Show" with platinum blonde hair, but is the new color working for him or against him?
3 of 10
4. Hot mom Jessica Simpson opted for all black everything on a rainy day in NYC - except for her wavy blonde locks, of course.
4 of 10
5. Actor Ryan Phillippe tried to keep a low profile while exiting The Nice Guy restaurant in L.A., but wasn't quite incognito.
5 of 10
6. Kim K. hides behind shades while on the prowl in NYC.
6 of 10
7. Singer Estelle & Belvedere Vodka celebrate James Bond's "Spectre" partnership in NYC.
7 of 10
8. Lucy Hale hits West Hollywood running, coffee in hand and & bronde locks on fleek.
8 of 10
9. Justin Timberlake & Jimmy Fallon show Beyonce up with their own rendition of her "Single Ladies" dance at the US Open.
9 of 10
10. Travi$ Scott leaves his 3-hour concert in NYC, with rumored gal pal Rihanna not far behind.
10 of 10