Like clockwork, the nation will stop everything it’s doing to tune into the newest episode of The People V. O.J. Simpson on FX tonight, but this week we’ve got some tea to spill ahead of the latest American Crime Story installment.
“Everybody I’ve spoken with says he’s just ignoring it. He’s not talking about it,” Pardo tells PEOPLE. “When he heard the news on TV, all he did was shake his head, as if to say, ‘Will this ever end?’ He’s definitely shrugging it off and pretty much saying, I’m not going to worry about it.’”
Los Angeles Police Department previously said they plan to test the five-inch fixed blade buck knife that was given to a retired LAPD motor officer, who allegedly received the blade from a construction worker while working in off-duty on a movie set near Simpson’s former Rockingham estate.
“[O.J.] is a little worried because if it’s one his pocket knifes and, if it’s got his blood on it, that could make him look bad when he’s up for parole,” Pardo explains to PEOPLE.
“That’s really his only fear. Personally, I think it belonged to a construction worker and fell out of his pocket. Honestly, I don’t think it pertains to anything,” Pardo adds.
NBC News recently reported that the knife is “inconsistent” with the killings, according to sources.
In related news, a juror is speaking out about The Juice’s ’90s murder case and insists that prosecutors did not do a great job of fully proving O.J. Simpson’s guilt. He says that though it’s possible O.J. committed the crime, the evidence did not demonstrate as much.
1. O.J. seen talking to his lawyers Robert Shapiro, Johnnie Cochran, and Robert Kardashian during a trial date.
1 of 28
2. The late Robert Kardashian defends his friend O.J. Simpson in court.
2 of 28
3. O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife Nicole Brown in seemingly happier times.
3 of 28
4. AI Cowlings, the friend who drove O.J. during his infamous Bronco chase.
4 of 28
5. Judge Lance Ito listens to defense motions to exclude Mark Fuhrman's testimony and the prosecutions' response to retain the information 11 September during a court hearing in the O.J. Simpson murder trail.
5 of 28
6. O.J. x Johnnie Cochran.
6 of 28
7. Deputy District Attorney Chris Darden asks Judge Lance Ito in the O.J.Simpson case 13 January to bar the defense from asking Los Angeles Police detective Mark Fuhrman if he ever uttered a racial epithet.
7 of 28
8. Did O.J. do it?
8 of 28
9. The scene around O.J.'s October 3rd trial date.
9 of 28
10. O.J.'s sister spotted near the crime scene.
10 of 28
11. The infamous Bronco chase.
11 of 28
12. The crowd cheers after hearing the verdict on October 3rd, 1995.
12 of 28
13. A much earlier photo of O.J. and his good friend AI Cowlings, circa 1979.
13 of 28
14. O.J. tries on a glove that was used in the murder of his ex-wife.
14 of 28
15. O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife Nicole Brown in seemingly happier times.
15 of 28
16. Deputy district attorney Marcia Clark is shown during testimony at the preliminary hearings.
16 of 28
17. O.J. Simpson and his kids at Nicole Simpson's funeral.
17 of 28
18. Robert Shapiro reads O.J.'s damning letter to the press.
18 of 28
19. O.J. Simpson with Nicole and the kids during happier times.
19 of 28
20. Johnnie Cochran lays down the law, circa 1995.
20 of 28
21. The Juice at his 1994-1995 murder trial.
21 of 28
22. Robert Kardashian sits through trial.
22 of 28
23. Robert Shapiro x O.J. Simpson.
23 of 28
24. Robert Shapiro in 2015.
24 of 28
25. O.J. Simpson leaving the courthouse after the civil trial that followed his murder trial.
25 of 28
26. O.J. heads to the place he knows best, court.
26 of 28
27. O.J. at an evidentiary hearing in 2013.
27 of 28
28. O.J. at an evidentiary hearing in 2013.
28 of 28
Continue reading 40 Photos Of O.J. Simpson & The Key Players In His Murder Trial
40 Photos Of O.J. Simpson & The Key Players In His Murder Trial