The “Back To Sleep” singer is currently being sued by a man who was shot at his performance in San Jose, Calif. last year.
Paul Briley filed a lawsuit saying Chris is responsible for his injury because he attracts violence and should have maintained better security.
Briley points to the fact that there have been 2 shootings during Brown’s performances where people have been seriously hurt. In the other incident at 1 OAK in WeHo, 2 people were shot, including Suge Knight.
Chris claims it’s the club’s responsibility to keep people safe – not his – also adding the incident in West Hollywood was just a hosting situation, not a concert. He’s asking for the lawsuit to be thrown out.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
12 Things We Learned From Chris Brown's Breakfast Club Interview
1. Ready To Have A Baby, Not Ready For MarriageSource:YouTube 1 of 11
2. Relationship With DrakeSource:Instagram 2 of 11
3. Community ServiceSource:Instagram 3 of 11
4. Tour DocumentarySource:GettyImages 4 of 11
5. Chris & Jay Z Are CordialSource:GettyImages 5 of 11
6. Calls Pharrell When He Needs AdviceSource:GettyImages 6 of 11
7. His Love For Karrueche TranSource:Instagram 7 of 11
8. Relationship With RihannaSource:GettyImages 8 of 11
9. Friendship With TygaSource:GettyImages 9 of 11
10. Competition Between ArtistsSource:Instagram 10 of 11
11. Justin Bieber's Media RedemptionSource:YouTube 11 of 11
Chris Brown Fires Back At The Guy Who Got Shot At His Concert was originally published on globalgrind.com