Now, it seems like they’d prefer to keep things a little more private. E! News reported that the couple broke up over the weekend after getting into a big fight that made Rob pull the plug. He also deleted all of his Instagram posts of the duo right after, the very same ones that were the subject of our last episode of Socially Decoded.
However, if there was anything wrong, the couple kissed and made up judging by Rob’s latest update: a picture of Chyna and himself with the following message:
“Chy and I are not broken up we just feel like it would be a lot healthier for our relationship if we kept a lot more to ourselves. It’s impossible to have a positive relationship with so much negativity from the media and outsiders and we would appreciate it if everyone respects that -ChyRo 💍 @blacchyna 💍”
Those ring emojis, though.
SOURCE: E! News | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
Let's Not Forget: A Look Back At Blac Chyna's Friendship With The Kardashians
1. Before Chyna had Amber...Source:Splash News 1 of 5
2. She had Kim.Source:Splash News 2 of 5
3. Blonde besties.Source:Splash News 3 of 5
4. Caption this.Source:Splash News 4 of 5
5. Tyga, Chyna, and King Cairo casually spending time with Scott Disick and his Lamborghini.Source:Splash News 5 of 5
What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Offers Update On His Relationship With Blac Chyna was originally published on globalgrind.com