In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Elton John made some pretty shocking remarks.
Although Elton is known for his no-holds-bar attitude, no one expected him to express his feelings so brashly.
During the interview, Elton expounded on his age-old beef with pop icon Madonna, saying, “I say what I feel. I probably went too far with Madonna, and I got very personal and I wrote her – she was very gracious.”
Then, in a surprising plot twist the singer turned his target onto Janet Jackson. Elton, 68, fired shots at Janet for allegedly lip-syncing during her Unbreakable World Tour.
He said, “You know, fu*kng music magazines writing a review of Janet Jackson saying, ‘This is the greatest show – four and a half stars’,” he continued. “If it’s fu*king lip-synced! Hello! That’s not a show! I’d rather go and see a drag queen. Fu*k off.”
It has not been confirmed if Janet Jackson is indeed lip-syncing during her concerts, but Elton John held nothing back in his comments regarding her tour performance.
At least we now know how the star feels about artists who lip-sync.
1. 1. Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey were rumored to be clashing on the first day of judging on American Idol, but Mariah denied any tension during a recent press conference.
1 of 9
2. 2. Monica and Brandy were set up to be in an R&B beef with each other back in the '90s when they were both coming up, but they united on a track proving it was all talk.
2 of 9
3. 3. Beyonce was allegedly giving Kim Kardashian the cold shoulder since she started dating Kanye West, but it turns out she really doesn't have a problem with Kimmy!
3 of 9
4. 4. After Jay-Z gave Rita Ora a track that was supposed to be for Rihanna, rumors swirled that the two were beefing. Turns out they love each other as Roc Nation sisters!
4 of 9
5. 5. Ne-Yo recently made a slick comment or two about Trey's singing abilities in an interview, and even though Trey wasn't too happy, the two haven't been in an official feud over it.
5 of 9
6. 6. Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey have been constantly compared throughout their careers, with fans going at each other, but the two really loved each other deeply.
6 of 9
7. 7. Even though Lil' Wayne's baby mothers Nivea and Lauren London got knocked up and had his children around the same time, the two seem to get along just fine!
7 of 9
8. 8. Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence were rumored to be in a feud since their movies 'Twilight' and 'Hunger Games' had fans going at each other, but the two recently met and were geeked by each other! || Photo credit: Stargasm.com
8 of 9
9. 9. Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were rumored to be beefing back in 2006, but they actually are just really close friends that had a misunderstanding.
9 of 9
Continue reading Beefs That Never Got Cooked (PHOTOS)