We’re pretty glad the world is past Baauer’s viral EDM track “Harlem Shake,” but he’s back with a new cut called “Kung Fu,” featuring Future and Pusha T.
Don’t know why the song is titled “Kung Fu,” but hey, we didn’t know why the “Harlem Shake” was really called that either.
“The dope game is my sport, welcome to the wide world of snort/ they quoting 36 a kilo, nah/ they wasn’t thirty sixin’ me though,” raps Pusha.
“Kung Fu” will appear on Baauer’s forthcoming album Aa, due out March 18.
How Future Changed The World In 2015
5 photos Launch gallery
1. From the memes to the tributes, fans can't praise Future Hendrix enough.
1 of 5
2. He dropped his "Dirty Sprite 2" album, giving fans only a week's notice.
2 of 5
3. Blac Chyna found herself a new man, even if he wasn't claiming her publicly.
3 of 5
4. #WATTBA. Future and Drizzy took over the world with their collaboration.
4 of 5
5. The world still may have yet to realize this.
5 of 5