In a slick, dirty blonde ponytail that she accentuated with diamond studs, the youngest Kardashian sister sat in the hot seat like it was a throne, alongside hilarious host Corden and the very fine Josh Duhamel.
Of course, a range of topics were covered, but things got especially interesting when Koko was asked about O.J.’s murder trial and the portrayal of her family in the new American Crime Story series.
Khloe insists she doesn’t watch, but says she’s seen a few clips, telling the boys and audience that she was only about 10 years old when it all went down – but Kim, who was a teenager at the time, is really into the show.
It’s crazy because I’ve seen bits and pieces of the mini-series. I know it’s a phenomenal mini-series; they’ve done a great job. I really appreciate the way they’ve portrayed my father. I’m very grateful for that. I haven’t watched it fully, Kimberly has and she raves about it, and loves it – but, not all the facts are accurate. Like, when O.J. was contemplating suicide, it was in my room and not Kim’s room. They’re kind of sensationalizing the Kardashian name in it – but I think to bring a younger audience in. I’m not upset about it, but there was some scene of the kids chanting, “Kardashian,” when my dad was reading the potential suicide note. I even called Kim, because I was 10, so I said “Did that happen? I don’t remember any of this happening.” She goes “Absolutely not, did that happen…”
It could’ve easily turned into an awkward interview moment, but as usual, Khloe handled it like a G.
Check out the rest of what she had to say in the short clip above.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
40 Photos Of O.J. Simpson & The Key Players In His Murder Trial
1. O.J. seen talking to his lawyers Robert Shapiro, Johnnie Cochran, and Robert Kardashian during a trial date.Source:Getty 1 of 28
2. The late Robert Kardashian defends his friend O.J. Simpson in court.Source:Getty 2 of 28
3. O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife Nicole Brown in seemingly happier times.Source:Getty 3 of 28
4. AI Cowlings, the friend who drove O.J. during his infamous Bronco chase.Source:Getty 4 of 28
5. Judge Lance Ito listens to defense motions to exclude Mark Fuhrman's testimony and the prosecutions' response to retain the information 11 September during a court hearing in the O.J. Simpson murder trail.Source:Getty 5 of 28
6. O.J. x Johnnie Cochran.Source:Getty 6 of 28
7. Deputy District Attorney Chris Darden asks Judge Lance Ito in the O.J.Simpson case 13 January to bar the defense from asking Los Angeles Police detective Mark Fuhrman if he ever uttered a racial epithet.Source:Getty 7 of 28
8. Did O.J. do it?Source:Getty 8 of 28
9. The scene around O.J.'s October 3rd trial date.Source:Getty 9 of 28
10. O.J.'s sister spotted near the crime scene.Source:Getty 10 of 28
11. The infamous Bronco chase.Source:Getty 11 of 28
12. The crowd cheers after hearing the verdict on October 3rd, 1995.Source:Getty 12 of 28
13. A much earlier photo of O.J. and his good friend AI Cowlings, circa 1979.Source:Getty 13 of 28
14. O.J. tries on a glove that was used in the murder of his ex-wife.Source:Getty 14 of 28
15. O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife Nicole Brown in seemingly happier times.Source:Getty 15 of 28
16. Deputy district attorney Marcia Clark is shown during testimony at the preliminary hearings.Source:Getty 16 of 28
17. O.J. Simpson and his kids at Nicole Simpson's funeral.Source:Getty 17 of 28
18. Robert Shapiro reads O.J.'s damning letter to the press.Source:Getty 18 of 28
19. O.J. Simpson with Nicole and the kids during happier times.Source:Getty 19 of 28
20. Johnnie Cochran lays down the law, circa 1995.Source:Getty 20 of 28
21. The Juice at his 1994-1995 murder trial.Source:Getty 21 of 28
22. Robert Kardashian sits through trial.Source:Getty 22 of 28
23. Robert Shapiro x O.J. Simpson.Source:Getty 23 of 28
24. Robert Shapiro in 2015.Source:Getty 24 of 28
25. O.J. Simpson leaving the courthouse after the civil trial that followed his murder trial.Source:Getty 25 of 28
26. O.J. heads to the place he knows best, court.Source:Getty 26 of 28
27. O.J. at an evidentiary hearing in 2013.Source:Getty 27 of 28
28. O.J. at an evidentiary hearing in 2013.Source:Getty 28 of 28
Khloe Kardashian Sheds Light On O.J.’s Suicide Attempt & Portrayal Of Her Father In FX Series was originally published on globalgrind.com