Khloe‘s Koko brought all the boys to the Late Late Show with James Corden last night, and what ensued was an interesting talk about our new favorite show, The People v. O.J. Simpson.
In a slick, dirty blonde ponytail that she accentuated with diamond studs, the youngest Kardashian sister sat in the hot seat like it was a throne, alongside hilarious host Corden and the very fine Josh Duhamel.
Of course, a range of topics were covered, but things got especially interesting when Koko was asked about O.J.’s murder trial and the portrayal of her family in the new American Crime Story series.
Khloe insists she doesn’t watch, but says she’s seen a few clips, telling the boys and audience that she was only about 10 years old when it all went down – but Kim, who was a teenager at the time, is really into the show.
It’s crazy because I’ve seen bits and pieces of the mini-series. I know it’s a phenomenal mini-series; they’ve done a great job. I really appreciate the way they’ve portrayed my father. I’m very grateful for that. I haven’t watched it fully, Kimberly has and she raves about it, and loves it – but, not all the facts are accurate. Like, when O.J. was contemplating suicide, it was in my room and not Kim’s room. They’re kind of sensationalizing the Kardashian name in it – but I think to bring a younger audience in. I’m not upset about it, but there was some scene of the kids chanting, “Kardashian,” when my dad was reading the potential suicide note. I even called Kim, because I was 10, so I said “Did that happen? I don’t remember any of this happening.” She goes “Absolutely not, did that happen…”
It could’ve easily turned into an awkward interview moment, but as usual, Khloe handled it like a G.
Check out the rest of what she had to say in the short clip above.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
40 Photos Of O.J. Simpson & The Key Players In His Murder Trial
28 photos Launch gallery
1. O.J. seen talking to his lawyers Robert Shapiro, Johnnie Cochran, and Robert Kardashian during a trial date.
1 of 28
2. The late Robert Kardashian defends his friend O.J. Simpson in court.
2 of 28
3. O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife Nicole Brown in seemingly happier times.
3 of 28
4. AI Cowlings, the friend who drove O.J. during his infamous Bronco chase.
4 of 28
5. Judge Lance Ito listens to defense motions to exclude Mark Fuhrman's testimony and the prosecutions' response to retain the information 11 September during a court hearing in the O.J. Simpson murder trail.
5 of 28
6. O.J. x Johnnie Cochran.
6 of 28
7. Deputy District Attorney Chris Darden asks Judge Lance Ito in the O.J.Simpson case 13 January to bar the defense from asking Los Angeles Police detective Mark Fuhrman if he ever uttered a racial epithet.
7 of 28
8. Did O.J. do it?
8 of 28
9. The scene around O.J.'s October 3rd trial date.
9 of 28
10. O.J.'s sister spotted near the crime scene.
10 of 28
11. The infamous Bronco chase.
11 of 28
12. The crowd cheers after hearing the verdict on October 3rd, 1995.
12 of 28
13. A much earlier photo of O.J. and his good friend AI Cowlings, circa 1979.
13 of 28
14. O.J. tries on a glove that was used in the murder of his ex-wife.
14 of 28
15. O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife Nicole Brown in seemingly happier times.
15 of 28
16. Deputy district attorney Marcia Clark is shown during testimony at the preliminary hearings.
16 of 28
17. O.J. Simpson and his kids at Nicole Simpson's funeral.
17 of 28
18. Robert Shapiro reads O.J.'s damning letter to the press.
18 of 28
19. O.J. Simpson with Nicole and the kids during happier times.
19 of 28
20. Johnnie Cochran lays down the law, circa 1995.
20 of 28
21. The Juice at his 1994-1995 murder trial.
21 of 28
22. Robert Kardashian sits through trial.
22 of 28
23. Robert Shapiro x O.J. Simpson.
23 of 28
24. Robert Shapiro in 2015.
24 of 28
25. O.J. Simpson leaving the courthouse after the civil trial that followed his murder trial.
25 of 28
26. O.J. heads to the place he knows best, court.
26 of 28
27. O.J. at an evidentiary hearing in 2013.
27 of 28
28. O.J. at an evidentiary hearing in 2013.
28 of 28