Rob Kardashian has struggled for years trying to figure out his niche in the midst of all of his sisters’ success. Now the Kardashian brother is heading to mogul status, all with the help of his bae Blac Chyna.
According to reports, Chyna has inspired Rob to be what he always wanted to be — a boss. Rob filed legal docs to expand production on his Arthur George sock line to include belts, booties, coats, dresses, gloves, headwear, jackets, leggings, tuxedos, swimwear and underwear.
The irony is that Rob and Chyna began hooking up in January days before the docs were filed, which means that she may have had a bit of an influence on the reality star’s final decision.
Chyna’s even been modeling Arthur George socks on her Instagram. Now that’s what you call support.
Source: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
Let's Not Forget: A Look Back At Blac Chyna's Friendship With The Kardashians
1. Before Chyna had Amber...Source:Splash News 1 of 5
2. She had Kim.Source:Splash News 2 of 5
3. Blonde besties.Source:Splash News 3 of 5
4. Caption this.Source:Splash News 4 of 5
5. Tyga, Chyna, and King Cairo casually spending time with Scott Disick and his Lamborghini.Source:Splash News 5 of 5
Rob Kardashian Expands His Sock Line, Thanks To Blac Chyna was originally published on globalgrind.com