Drake’s getting very cryptic these days.
Not only is he covering Toronto in Views From The 6 ads around the city, but now he’s posting mysterious pictures of billboards with possible release dates on them.
After staring at Drake’s Instagram post for a few minutes, here’s what we think: Views From The 6 could possibly drop Friday, April 1, Tuesday, April 5, or Friday, April 15.
But this ad in Billy Bishop Airport suggests that maybe the album will drop Saturday, April 2, with a message that reads, “four plus two equals six.”
At this point, we have no idea, but Drake’s keeping us on our toes.
In other Aubrey news, it was announced last night that Drizzy will receive a key to Toronto, for you know, basically making the city a relevant place to visit.
No shots, just facts.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Twitter
Every Time Drake "Draked" In 2015
1. That Time Drake Slid In Lebanese Porn Star Mia Khalifa's DMs...So she claims.Source:Twitter 1 of 9
2. When We Thought Only Beyonce Could Drop A Surprise Project & Cause Chaos...Drake Dropped "IYRTITL."Source:Warner Music/ OVO Sound/ YMCMB 2 of 9
3. When Drake Somehow Convinced Madonna To Make Out With Him At Coachella.Source:Getty 3 of 9
4. Drake Collaborates With Beyonce...Again.Source:Getty 4 of 9
5. That Time Drake Showed Up To Watch Serena Win At Wimbledon, And Then....Source:Splash News 5 of 9
6. That Time Drake Hopped On Fetty Wap's "My Way" & Made It A Smash Hit.Source:300 6 of 9
7. Does This Even Need An Explanation?Source:apple music download 7 of 9
8. That Time Meek Mill Got Bodied By A "Singing N*gga."Source:Getty 8 of 9
9. Nope...No explanation needed.Source:apple music download 9 of 9
Did Drake Announce The Release Date For “Views From The 6?” was originally published on globalgrind.com