Someone has vandalized Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame yet again.
In September, the star was covered with a yellow “X” but this time, the message was a little more serious: it was defaced with a swastika. Despite the obvious Nazi Germany comparisons, people on Reddit say the swastika is backwards, which might make it a “good swastika.” The symbol originally represented the Hindu and Buddhist faiths in the 1930s and ’40s.
An actor named Austin Franklin (aka the guy who dresses like Batman on Hollywood Boulevard) said he always sees people stomping on the Republican presidential frontrunner’s star, so the disdain is nothing new.
“I’ve never seen this kind of hate put on a star before, not even Bill Cosby,” Franklin told The Wrap.
After Trump’s star was defaced last fall, Hollywood Chamber of Commerce CEO Leron Gubler said, “People who have a disagreement with Donald Trump should not take it out on the Walk of Fame. The star will be restored to its original condition as soon as possible.”
Trump received a star on the Walk of Fame in 2007 in recognition of his reality show The Apprentice.
Top 11 Political Moments Of 2015
1. Loretta Lynch Confirmed As U.S. Attorney General1 of 11
2. Supreme Court Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage2 of 11
3. Confederate Flag Removed From South Carolina Statehouse3 of 11
4. Hillary Clinton Announces Second Presidential Bid4 of 11
5. President Barack Obama Defends Black Lives Matter5 of 11
6. President Obama Visits Prison6 of 11
7. U.S. and Cuba Restore Diplomatic Relations.7 of 11
8. DOJ Announces Probe Of Chicago Police8 of 11
9. President Barack Obama Sings “Amazing Grace”9 of 11
10. Vice President Joe Biden Almost Ran for President10 of 11
11. Bernie Sanders Sick of Clinton’s Emails11 of 11
Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk Of Fame Star Defaced With Swastika was originally published on globalgrind.com