According to TMZ, Rob was offered a contract with “Five Hour Diabetic” to be a spokesperson for the brand, which makes meal plans for people with type 2 diabetes.
The company wants to use Rob’s face on social media and advertising campaigns. For his participation, he’ll get $100,000 and other incentives, which include a lifetime membership and free medical consultations.
Late last month, Rob was hospitalized and diagnosed with diabetes.
The 28-year-old has yet to respond to the offer, but it could definitely help him get his health in order and eventually return to the spotlight with the rest of his family.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
18 Pictures Of Rob Kardashian Looking Hot & Happy (PHOTOS)
1. All Smiles!Source:SplashNews 1 of 16
2. Sibling Love!Source:Instagram 2 of 16
3. Rob & KimSource:SplashNews 3 of 16
4. Rob looking handsome.Source:SplashNews 4 of 16
5. Back In The Day When He Was Dating Rita Ora.Source:SplashNews 5 of 16
6. Rob & LamarSource:SplashNews 6 of 16
7. Rob & La LaSource:SplashNews 7 of 16
8. Good Times!Source:SplashNews 8 of 16
9. Suit & Tie Rob.Source:Wenn.com 9 of 16
10. Just kickin it.Source:WENN.com 10 of 16
11. Working Out.Source:WENN 11 of 16
12. Shirtless Hottie.Source:Giphy 12 of 16
13. Dancing With His Sister.Source:Kim Kardashian Celebuzz 13 of 16
14. Rob Behind The Scenes.Source:Kim Kardashian Celebuzz 14 of 16
15. Riding In Limos & Things.Source:Kim Kardashian Celebuzz 15 of 16
16. Rob's Birthday Celebration.Source:Kim Kardashian Celebuzz 16 of 16
Rob Kardashian Offered Spokesperson Job Following Diabetes Diagnosis was originally published on globalgrind.com