Chris Brown is ending 2015 with a bang.
Following Royalty‘s release, Brown decided to drop a special holiday treat for his fans worldwide – a 5-track EP titled Royalty International. These newly released songs are not available in the U.S and two of the five were previously featured as Japanese bonus tracks.
The remaining three, “Lonely Dancer,” “Shattered,” and “Blood On My Hands,” have surfaced on the web and are available for your streaming pleasure below.
“Blood On My Hands”
SOURCE: Hip Hop N More | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty, RCA Records
Find Out How Your Favorite Hip-Pop Celebs Spent Their 2015 Christmas
19 photos Launch gallery
1. Enjoying this Christmas with my family @domaniharris1 @_beautifulrose & @itskelsiee #HarrisChristmas2015
1 of 19
2. My Immediate family...where it started frm only missing my Great, late dad! I couldn't ask for a better family then these 3! My big sister @michellerich46 my Rock Lady Di @diannecottlepope & my big brother Reddy Redd! There ain't a Christmas for me without them! 👑😍👩👩👧👦 #Christmas2015🎅🏽💘
2 of 19
3. Rockos absolute favorite thing today was his studio equipment... He only came out to ride his bike for a minute ... #MusicalKid #MPCTouch #MPKMini #RazorBike #Thankful #Grateful
3 of 19
4 of 19
5. Princess P
5 of 19
6. Major side eye 👀
6 of 19
7. I'm Norths first makeup client 💋
7 of 19
8. Merry Christmas 🎄 Mase x KoKo
8 of 19
9. Merry Christmas everyone! Santa is here!!!
9 of 19
10. Saylor's first Christmas! #MerryChristmas #ChristmasJammiesOnPoint 🎄
10 of 19
11. Always making me cry happy tears and catching me off guard with his beautiful words 😍🌹 #Repost @rogermathewsnj with @repostapp.・・・Had an amazing day with Jennis family celebrating this blessed day. So grateful for what life has brought my way, whether by choices, luck or fate. We are back at our quiet little hotel room and Daddy half fell asleep on the couch only to walk into the bed room to see this. Funny how moments like this strike you with a sense of realism about how lucky you are. I say luck cause that's what it is to some degree. We have all been in positions where a bad choice could have had life altering consequences and we all know people, good people who made a snap decision to do something their subconscious told them not to with dire consequences. Whether it be getting behind the wheel when you shouldn't or telling your self back flipping off a train trestle into the river is a good idea or a million different scenarios that can rob you of time. I guess my point is I have made some reckless choices in my life but none have cost me my life or a guilty conscious that would rob me from living and when I walk into a room and see this I say to myself how lucky are you to have made it this far and now have these two amazing girls who love you and a little man on the way. Life is but a blink of the eye. Count your blessings everyone and happy holidays.
11 of 19
12. Merry Christmas everyone 🙋🏽🎅🏽🙋🏽🎅🏽 @rogermathewsnj Love, the Mathews 😍
12 of 19
13. Best Santa ever! #kissesfromthebeckhams X vb 🙏🏼💫 @davidbeckham @brooklynbeckham X
13 of 19
14. Happy Christmas!! Lots of love from the Beckhams!!we love u!! @davidbeckham @brooklynbeckham x vb 💫🌟🙏🏼
14 of 19
15. 😉 From our #ModernFamily to your #WhateverKindaFamilyIsYourKindaFamily we send you much love and blessings on this Christmas Eve ❤️🙏 #ExMas #HolidayFun #SantasComing
15 of 19
16. Happy Holidays from our family to yours!!
16 of 19
17 of 19
18. Now he's feeding him a piece of paper to make Mr Skeleton better. Sebastian is obsessed with human anatomy. He likes learning about organs, bones and blood. I think I have a very special boy on my hands 😍😍😍
18 of 19
19. Merry Christmas to you all out there from the both of us today! Hahaha. Enjoy the time with the family and cherish every moment. #NoGrinchAllowedHere #LiveLaughLove
19 of 19